Starting my first Mando today

All Boba/Jango Templates

Here is the listing for all boba/jango template patterns on TDH from armor to gaunts. Armor is in .gif format, gaunts and helmet patterns are in PDF format.

I've found it easier to use Nero Viewer when it comes to re-sizing patterns. I've re-sized them many times using that program, and so far it hasn't failed me yet. Just takes a little practice to get them sized right for yourself.

I've found that the WOF patterns run either a touch big or a touch small depending on your body size...so you will want to make sure to check the patterns against yourself to get armor that will properly fit.

umm... yeah I can but it'll be a while... check out the "mandalorian armor" section and look for a showoff thread, those r usually handy dandy. Also, as far as the abdominal circumfrence goes, I may not have a six pack yet... but the AF makes me stay in shape and... I'm starting P90X again tonight... had to put it on hold for a few days while the fam was visiting.

lol hey I'm going to do something u guys might be interested in... watch the forums for a new thread here in a lil while.

OK I posted a thread called "Mando Pride Fitness Challenge," I EXPECT a few certain vode to check it out... JOIN IN!!! ehem Lev'ika, Adonian...lol since u guys like to jabber about it! lol jk, but I would like to see u guys join me in my quest to improve my fitness scores. As for the back plate... I have pics of mine on my laptop... which I can go pick up at Best Buy since Geek Squad has it back! yay!!!

lol yeah... hopefully my computer works correctly now... and has no more missing pieces! lmao... Adonian we've got the Fitness Challege up! U wanna join in?

Ok i felt like posting my progress today so i can prove i actually did something :D
IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

i felt like throwing in a pic of my ps2 games :D

IMG_1701.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back