Starting my first Mando today

ya it kills right now!

but there is some good news! Im about to leave to the city to pick up a few things

My blaster: nerf longshot
more bondoglass
and the markers that Kal uses in his sketchs so i can do mine in color :D

I will also be checking out different places for things i might eventually need :D

Im about to...pick up a few things...and the markers that Kal uses in his sketchs so i can do mine in color :D

Wayii! Kandosii ner vod! They're so much fun, they make sketching even more fun! I have to go get more for myself now... ran most of mine out with all these sketch variants that I'm working on for my future armor sets.

Kal Waco

Well as soon as i got to Micheals it was closed :( forgot abot the labour day weekend stuff

but i did get my trashcan and more bondo :D

another problem im afraid. My printer can only printed normal sized peices of paper and the medium templates are too wide. I have no idea what to do now. If i print them it just makes them smaller so they can be printed. Im wondering if i should just print the large and let them be shrunk? any ideas?

What do you mean? I printed my large templates on standard 8.5x11" so medium should fit perfectly?

Last edited by a moderator:
5.10 but I'm rather KEG bellied, who needs a six pack?
Sorry I didn't reply as quick as usual, I disappeared to youtube to see a quick tut on making a kamen rider kiva bucket.

haha me! im a bit short of one but oh well :D the gym keeps a guy in shape :D except when you miss a few weeks...... *grumble grumble*

But oh well :D

Try 14 years... I got married 14 years ago and havent been to the gym since, man I tried going back two weeks ago, and did a few miles on the tread, but sheesh.

haha :D it takes time! AND LOTS OF DEVOTION! i really gotta get back there

oh and realized in my drowzyness that i only thought i figured it out, adobe acrobat is confusing the **** out of me. I have no idea whats even wrong, maybe i should just try again tomorrow. I wanted to print them tonight so i could trace them onto the trashcan tomorrow but oh well

I printed both the belly and chest armor and held them up to myself to see if it was the right size, there is about three inches of space between them! and they look way to small, so ya TOTALLY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!

Wierd? Give it til morning, I think the lack of sleep is messing with both of us vod, I'm starting to hear things, and it's only like 1am, anyway, I'll check for update tomorrow (or today) in the AM. G-Night.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back