holy poop lesner

ufc heavyweight championship. brock lesner vs. frank mir. lesner gave it to mir grizzly style.

Thats the best shape ive ever seen Frank in, hes usually flabby and he showed up cut and lean. Wish that fight could have gone longer, would have been really fun to see how well Brock's jujitsu defense is.........

On a sid,e note Heavy Weight Division is looking pretty bleak right now, wish they could strike up a deal Lesner VS Emilnenko (sp) who IMO is the best fighter in the world and hes not even in UFC

ref stopped the lesner fight in the second round. then lesner went and talked trash to mir after he just beat the man. i have no respect for a guy like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
talked trash to mir, talked trash to the interview, flipped off the crowd. he was a general d-bag about the entire thing.

I read on Yahoo that Dana had a talk with both him and Henderson about his last blow to Bisping when he was clearly "out." Henderson said he had that last blow to make sure he kept his mouth shut.

this is what the UFC needs a heel to bring in the FANS,IN MY OPINION THE ufc IS BORING AND NEEDS SOME KIND OF STORY TO GO WITH IT,AND WHAT BETTER WAY THAN AN EX wwe SUPER STAR,LOOK AT ALL THE PUBLICITY THEY ARE GETTING NOW ALL PLANNED TO BRING IN THE PEOPLE TO VIEW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mir talked a ton of smack prior to the fight though and he really did get lucky the 1st time around. I think Brock should of been the better man and not flipped the crowd off but I was totally fine with him going up to Mir after and saying talk smack now...Mir's face looked like damaged fruit!

I jumped for joy too when Bisping got KO'd! Sorry to all my Brit friends here but Bisping never shuts up!

And GSP is getting better and better...

alves(sp) should have got some BJJ and wrestling training before that fight. gsp was taking him down at will. i was really suprised that fight went the 5 rounds. gsp should have submited that guy in the second or third round.

GSP's takedowns are virtually unstoppable. Other than that, I think he was a little off his game for the fight. He is probably my favorite fighter in the sport at the moment. He is the complete opposite of Lesner as far as class goes. The UFC doesn't need to turn into the WWE. I lost what respect I had for Brock after what he did post fight. Going into the figtht I didn't care who won, and I thought I could have gone either way. If/when there is a Mir/Lesner III I'll definately be rooting for Mir!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back