$100 DP95 Fiberglass?

ShocKWavE

Well-Known Hunter
There was someone listing their DP95 Fiberglass Helms on EBay yesterday but I think it's gone how. The starting bid was like $85.00 with a $125 buy now, and there was a list to their personal site where they were listed for $100.00 for the unfinished Glass flared helm with rangefinder. Anyone know what I'm talking about? They looked nice too but I missed the link.

I have one of his helmet. I like it. I just need to find time to finish it. He is quick on sending it out to you and he seems like a nice guy.

Yeah, I saw it too, I'm gonna probably buy one unless I get a better deal.(someone said they saw a better deal, what are you talkin about?)

A friend over on the RPF was selling his FG DP Deluxe recast for $60, he got it from a friend for $100. So I can gladly say that this was a "better deal" :evil

Pics will be posted shortly -

HI Yeah that was me on ebay I usually start the bid at 75.00 or a buy it now for 125.00 sometimes a 100.00 depends on what I need for cash that week. My helmets are 95 post re-casts with mods made for rounder dome and wider flare at bottom.These are nice helmets and I usually sell them raw so you have to do the finish work mostly sanding.The casts are clean and not full of pin holes etc.
I know this isnt a good sales pitch for me but if "antrock" has a kit with the lens for 100.00 that is a good deal! I send mine with everything but the t-visor.So if you can get both from him for 100.00 go for it. I have seen pics of his helmet somewhere on here and they look good.Any way thats my 2 cents :)

Thanks for the compliment...
We put a lot of work into this helmet...
The helmet kits that I sell come fully sanded and primed...I like to make sure there are no problems for the buyers when they are making them...
Glad you all like the helmets....

Tony

Yeah Antrock i like your helmets they are nice. Hey the way i see it is if two people make the same thing and they are both nice then so be it. I hate those people on ebay that feel that they have to slam everyone else product to make theirs look more superior when in actuallity they usually are no better. I call a spade a spade if you got nice product I'll say so even if it means maybe losing a sale becuase after all we are all here for one thing to help each other out right? Keep up the good work!:)-Jason

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back