Public apology

Rimshot

Active Hunter
I just wanted to take the time to publicly apologize for the last week and a half. Ive been dealing with some very personal issues, and I allowed it to get in the way of my work on here. I basically backed away from everything due to it. I would explain more, but Im not at the point where Im comfortable talking about it on the open forums yet. I have previously told a couple members on here in private about what Im going through, and Im sure they can tell you the severity of the problem.

To anyone who I missed shipping your items, or missed responding to PM's during the past aprroximately week and a half, Im sorry. Im getting back on track and am working through shipping items and responding to PMs in the order they were originally received. I just ask that you please be patient with me for a couple days while I get back in the full swing of things.

I felt the need to make my apology public, as I have been a part of the TDH family for many years. I feel that if I have let even just one member down on shipping times, or communication, then I've let everyone down.

Thankfully the other side of that coin, is that I know family is understanding and forgiving. I hope to be back in everyone's good graces as soon as possible :)

Thank you for being a great second family.

Rimshot

No problem Rimshot, as long as you say that it takes longer than planned and why, everything is ok for me to wait.

There´s a real life that always comes first ...

Hope you can deal with your personal issues well and get back on track soon!

Head up bro!

No problem Rimshot, as long as you say that it takes longer than planned and why, everything is ok for me to wait.

There´s a real life that always comes first ...

Hope you can deal with your personal issues well and get back on track soon!

Head up bro!

Thank you. I appreciate your understanding and encouraging words.

thanks for the head's up man... life can throw curveballs, and we all understand that. thanks for keeping us in the loop - i was getting worried for a little bit that you took my $$ and split... but what you did was the honerable thing to do. take all the time you need, and let us know if we can help in any way

thanks for the head's up man... life can throw curveballs, and we all understand that. thanks for keeping us in the loop - i was getting worried for a little bit that you took my $$ and split... but what you did was the honerable thing to do. take all the time you need, and let us know if we can help in any way

Thanks Naglium,

I have your order ready and it will be shipping out sometime this week.

Ya haven't responded to any of my pm's

:angry

As I said above, I have been working through PM's and orders in the order that they came in.

I also responded to the Paypal dispute you opened against me. I wish you would have given me the chance to work through my PM's and to respond like I stated I would to everyone.

Since your dispute was filed, Paypal is now holding any new payments I receive, and also reversed to withdrawals to my bank account that I had in progress.

Chances are because of that, I wont be able to make my car payment that's due in two days now. I really didnt need any more stress added onto what I have already been dealing with.

Please respond to the message I left you through Paypal.

I've been screwed over too many times in the past to let things slide ,
It's amazing how you don't answer pm's but as soon as I file a paypal claim ,two hours later I get tracking #'s... (Anyway I was just following another members lead ,It worked for him..)
Don't sell anything if you can't get to the post office in a timely manner.

I've been screwed over too many times in the past to let things slide ,
It's amazing how you don't answer pm's but as soon as I file a paypal claim ,two hours later I get tracking #'s... (Anyway I was just following another members lead ,It worked for him..)
Don't sell anything if you can't get to the post office in a timely manner.

As I had stated, I was working through PM's and orders in the order they were received.

I also originally made this post so that everyone was aware of the situation, and why there were delays, so that everyone knew I was not "screwing them over" as you put it. I have never gotten this backed up before, and it has taken some time to get everything back in order.

So far everyone else has been very supportive and understanding of the situation, as I know the majority of the TDH family is.

I didnt start this thread as a place for arguments, I simply started it to keep everyone informed since I hadnt been able to weed through all my PM's. Im a pretty passive person anyway, so arguing isnt my thing :)

Rimshot i hope this works out well for you and all others involved. Having seen another member go through this trouble with paypal once before i know it can be quite stressful.
Locked paypal accounts also mess up purchasing of supplies, production and delivery times for all involved.

TDH lost a vendor of quality fiberglass parts because of a situation like this a couple years ago. He no longer visits the forum and quit offering his parts for sale. I would hate to see TDH loose another one because of this.

Hang in there people and keep the lines of communication open so this situation can be resolved. :)

Rimshot i hope this works out well for you and all others involved. Having seen another member go through this trouble with paypal once before i know it can be quite stressful.
Locked paypal accounts also mess up purchasing of supplies, production and delivery times for all involved.

TDH lost a vendor of quality fiberglass parts because of a situation like this a couple years ago. He no longer visits the forum and quit offering his parts for sale. I would hate to see TDH loose another one because of this.

Hang in there people and keep the lines of communication open so this situation can be resolved. :)

That is sort of what I am dealing with now. I had money withdrawls to my bank account that were pending, and since the dispute was made, those withdrawls were reversed.

I was counting on that money to allow me to ship my remaining orders out this week, and pay some bills. Unfortunately I now have to scrounge up the money I have to hopefully be able to make my car payment, so I wont be able to ship anyone elses orders until he lifts the dispute and I can get the money re-withdrawn.

It is very discouraging when you cant ship completed orders to people, because the money is tied up like this. I probably will be a bit more selective from now on as far as who I sell to. Its unfortunate it has to be that way, but I cant afford to have all my customers suffer due to the actions of one.

Make me look like the bad guy, thats fine. but we both know I'm not the only one who "jumped the gun" and made a paypal claim..
we all have our problems from time to time and we have to deal with them.
I understand that..
I can also understand a delay in manufacturing,but when you have something already boxed it shouldn't take three weeks to get to a post office ..
a simple response would have been so much easer.
so just pull up your sock's and focus on the job at hand.

As I said above, I have been working through PM's and orders in the order that they came in.

I also responded to the Paypal dispute you opened against me. I wish you would have given me the chance to work through my PM's and to respond like I stated I would to everyone.

Since your dispute was filed, Paypal is now holding any new payments I receive, and also reversed to withdrawals to my bank account that I had in progress.

Chances are because of that, I wont be able to make my car payment that's due in two days now. I really didnt need any more stress added onto what I have already been dealing with.

Please respond to the message I left you through Paypal.

Well I had to open one on you cause you told me 2-3 weeks. It was over 6 weeks and Paypal only gives you 45 days to make a claim or your money is lost for good. I was almost at 45 days. and with several PM's and posts here and on The Merc site you did not reply. You only got back to me on the merc site and said on June 29th that it will be shipped on the 30th. Well 9 days later I still had nothing. and no updates at all.

So I was forced to start a claim, with never getting PM's or replys back. i was looking at being out 145.00 in just a few short days when the 45th day came up.

had it not been for my claim I do not think I would ever have got a PM or my items that I paid for back on May 25th. Also found it strange that the mornig I filed a claim you made this Post about being sorry. Had I not made the claim, you prob woudl have not made this post at all.

Guess it is OK to take some ones money, but when we try and get it back you try a sob story.

Just Monday I paid for 2 kid sized fett buckets from a member here. I missed the the run btu he was still able to have some left over. I paid monday and I got them today. He shipped when HE SAID HE WOULD. I got PM's right away and a tracking numbers.

When ever I buy from Here. May it be fettpride, mojo-fett or any one else, even cargo hold stuff. I get PM's and tracking numbers and am kept full on updates. YOU took the money and then no communication what so ever.

You had no problems taken on other orders and getting paid for it. But you did not want to have to get around to fill them. This day that we live in now, people have to save to get this stuff and support their hoby of costumeing. So you can be sure that after 6 weeks of no updates and lies about shipping dates. that they will try and get their money back if they can.

I am starting to get worried about whats going on ...

I payed for the stormrider esb blaster you offered and that have been $210 incl. shipping.

As I said it´s ok for me to wait, but I would like to get a few infos.

Is the blaster shipped?
If not, when will that happen?

It´s been several weeks now after payment and bringing things to the post office should be possible even if one has personal probs.

You sold things that don´t have to be "made" but just to ship.

So please Rimshot give me an update.

I understand that life can be hard to deal with, but the above posted answers start to worry me. Sorry!

I am starting to get worried about whats going on ...

I payed for the stormrider esb blaster you offered and that have been $210 incl. shipping.

As I said it´s ok for me to wait, but I would like to get a few infos.

Is the blaster shipped?
If not, when will that happen?

It´s been several weeks now after payment and bringing things to the post office should be possible even if one has personal probs.

You sold things that don´t have to be "made" but just to ship.

So please Rimshot give me an update.

I understand that life can be hard to deal with, but the above posted answers start to worry me. Sorry!

Hi mmgraphics,

Your blaster is boxed and ready to ship. I was planning on shipping it this week, but the funds I was counting on having to ship items with is currently tied up in the paypal dispute. His package should arrive either tomorrow or Saturday at the latest, and if he cancels the dispute as soon as he gets his package, I can transfer the money and have it by the early part of next week. I will be shipping several packages as soon as I have that money in hand. I will provide you with tracking info as soon as it is sent.

Hey man, I was also a bit worried about what was going on, seeing you are having problems and posting about here let's me know you haven' t forgotten or bailed out or anything :p

Hopefully you guys will get things sorted out so we can all get our parts.

Thanks for this message, please keep us updated in this thread, it can be quit frustrated to get 0 reply after you' ve payed... whatever the reason.

Are my gauntlets ready to be shipped once you have the money for it?

Thanks, and hang in there!
Rick

Hey man, I was also a bit worried about what was going on, seeing you are having problems and posting about here let's me know you haven' t forgotten or bailed out or anything :p

Hopefully you guys will get things sorted out so we can all get our parts.

Thanks for this message, please keep us updated in this thread, it can be quit frustrated to get 0 reply after you' ve payed... whatever the reason.

Are my gauntlets ready to be shipped once you have the money for it?

Thanks, and hang in there!
Rick

Thanks for the kind words Rick.

Yes, your gauntlets are boxed and ready to ship as soon as I get access to the money to ship them :)

thanks for letting us know!!!
Thundrkiss, you raised a few very good points in saying we all save up for our hobby and that it is not nice to wait for your parts when you have allready payed, whatever the reason for no communication is... I agree with you, it just aint nice.

Now Rimshot might have some problems, if he wanted to take our money he'd be very stupid to post here again. I hope he gets things sorted out in his personal life.

Thanks for cancelling the paypall claim, and for Rimshot I hope he gets his things order (for himself) and for us I hope we can now get our parts.

Personally I donnot mind waiting a bit longer. Most sellers here are just some people who sell this stuff next to their own real jobs. We' re not dealing with companies who have their things up and running like a real industry. I don' t like the fact that I have to wait a bit longer... simply because I cannot wait to get my hands on these things and finish up on my costume. But I' ve even met companies who had me wait longer on my stuff then this... (Nintendo's Wii for instance, and that IS a big company).
For Rimshot, I Personally again don' t mind waiting, however I would appreciate a wee bit more communication. A simple pm, e-mail or whatever to say:" I' m working on your order, but I have some issues to take care of, I am sorry, I hope you understand.. bla bla." Atleast then my mind is at ease... because he hasn' t forgotten.

I assume Rimshot is up to his ears in some sort of problem and this most unfortunate... for himself.

Hope you' ll make it out!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back