HELP: HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH SGT.FANG?

rookiefett74

New Hunter
Hello All-

Forgive me if this has been covered 1000 times prior. I am new to this, but not so new that I have not heard of the quality of the "Sgt.Fang Mystery Fett Helmet Kit."

I realize that there are many,many recasts of this and other kits out there. And like photocopies: each copied generation looses something.

I was wondering if the SGT.FANG Fett Helmet kit was still available for sale DIRECTLY from him? As I am trying to track down a "real" Sgt.Fang kit. And if so: How do I get in touch with him to arrange purchase?

Thanks in advance for your time & information. All the best.

I always go into my front yard at night, stand in the middle of a flaming circle of kerosene, while waving a green and yellow flag. Then leave a deer skin bag on your porch with your question inside written on a 3x5 note card. The next morning the bag will be gone.

Exactly 2 days later you'll receive instructions via carrier pigeon on the time and place of the meeting. Or you could just follow the link that was posted on an earlier response.

I use the Rupidupe method myself. It adds to the flair...of course living in Oklahoma my flag is Crimson and Cream but the same philosophy applies...

IHey guys I'm in the same boat...looking for a Sgt Fang bucket....does anyone know if he is still selling them??? I'm busting to get my hands on one and start my journey down the loooong slippery path of building my own costume...arghhhh

IHey guys I'm in the same boat...looking for a Sgt Fang bucket....does anyone know if he is still selling them??? I'm busting to get my hands on one and start my journey down the loooong slippery path of building my own costume...arghhhh

There's a link about 4 posts up in this thread to fang's for sale thread.

Just go there and reply / pm him :)

I'm having troubles getting a hold of him as well (although it's only been about 3 days for me so far :p)
Hopefully he answers our cries for quality lids soon!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back