A NOOB

VegasABT

New Hunter
well hey every one! i was informed that i need to do an intro before i can ask question. first i must say im sorry an here i go. im John M Rupert i was born in 1981 i live in las vegas nv. have lived their for 9yrs i have a wife and a baby boy who just turned 1yrs old today. i did 6yrs in the air force and now working at a Cryo pump plant. I have been looking at doing this type of thing for about two years now have been able to find some soft armor parts but never a bucket or armor pices. im looking to do a scratch build boba fett helment first with i will be starting in aug pic will fallow.. then after that i would like to start building a airborn trooper and if i can find one id like to start with the helment first. so thats me in a nuts shell from what i can see every oen ehre is very talented and very nice and i hope to get to now as many of you as i can

Welcome aboard! Im working on my first mando'ade stuff too! The people here are VERY helpful.

Good luck and thank you for your service in the United States Air Force!

ah thank you my friend found this site and showed me the cardboard fett helm so that were we both are going to start but hell be doing the hole set.

greetings..... hows everything down in sin city? your probably finding out by now there is a plethora of Fett knowledge here. if you need anything feel free to contact me anytime except 7pm,8pm,8:30pm,9pm9:30pm and 11pm because I'm probably watching Family Guy! :D:D:D

lol same here.. yes i have found tones if i make the full mando armor im going the way of a grunt cause like some one said on here theirs lots of main characters and not enough grunts

well i want to do the boba cardboard helm and if that goes well i want to try and do a air born costume. and im also interested in doing a imp crew men costume cause its looks nice and easy to start with lol but im probably wrong lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back