need help on first mando

I actually used a Razorknife with the Hook edged blade to cut out the trash can plastic. Worked really well and was very fast. Just needs a steady hand so you don't cut yourself =P

the helmet is a huge task. i would suggest buying the jango 2pc off of ebay. its got an awesome shape and will only set you back about 25 bucks.

you have to do some work to it when you get it, but thats easier than making one from scratch and a lot less expensive.

the helmet is a huge task...

...you have to do some work to it when you get it, but thats easier than making one from scratch and a lot less expensive.

True, but a scratch build will come out looking better (if you put in the time and effort). If you are new to working with tools and fiberglass &c., go with a rubies (OR, wait for saz to finish his helmets and get one of them...great looking work there!!!)

Either way you go, if you have any questions on what to do, just ask and I'm sure SOMEONE here can answer any question you have!

:cheers
A'den

just to make it hard for you:D i would go heavy mando. heavy is good, a sign of reliabillity. if your armor doesnt work you can always through it you enemy:D

but thats just me.

good luck with the project!:D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back