Mando Artwork/photoshoot

bh7603

Active Hunter
heres a pic. the first of many from a mando tuskin raider photoshoot we did last weekend.

mandoLisa_final2jpeg.jpg

Here's to many more awesome pics!

i will have these available at SDCC for anyone who wants one. 11x17 or the next size up, poster size, cant remember the number right now

thanks guys/girls.

only issues i have is Shado's gauntlets have spun a bit and are a bit out of whack.

oh well....

:)

Passed out some posters today at the workshop.

here are new pics from said photographer. someday in the fall we'll start moving to jedi, and maybe ghostbusters

you should look at the files at the full size, so click on the pics, and start looking closely. the detail is amazing!!!!!!!

this guy rocks!!!

NOTE: the ONLY thing in this pic that is fake is the huge concrete wall the mandos are breaking thru.

jaylisa_BHf1.jpg

jaylisa_BHf1-Copy.jpg

jaylisa_BHf1-Copy3.jpg
jaylisa_BHf1-Copy4.jpg

the pics that this pic was based on is this Tom Hodges artwork.

n530022350_1074335_9722.jpg

that is some BA photoshopping!! I'm pretty handy when it comes to that and i'm trying to build up my portfolio for art school. If anyone has some action shots PM me. I'm not trying to hijack this thread, it just gave me an idea! awesome work!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah made them from pep files for my mk6 stuff. turned out too small to fit over pressure suit so i gave them to lisa, and painted them white. they've taken quite a beating and have to re-enforce the collars with FG matt

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back