Zoltan Tyrell. Jango Finished

Zoltan Tyrell

Jr Hunter
:DHi everyone. Ive been scouting around here for a short while to see who does what and how much it costs. Im TK-8089 from the UKG. Been thinking what to do next as i kinda want to stand out a little. Jango is a no brainer.

Thought id now say hi now as ive got the armour bits come through from Cruzer(still got some bits to get from him and what a great guy to deal with). Got ammo belt from Seeker(amazing lightning delivery). Awaiting Flight suit and jacket from Bobamaker, Jet Pack from bobby fett uk and ali bits for the gauntlets from Dark-side. So still a hell of a long way to go.

Sooo i thought id post some pics to start off.
Just finished polishing and weathering my armour so this is all i can show at the moment. Im pleased with it up to now.:)
So, hi guys. look forward to talking with you all.

IMG_6447.jpg

IMG_6446.jpg

IMG_6450.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6454.jpg

IMG_6455.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6456.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you're doing it the right way. Get all the good top quality parts the first time and it will save you money on upgrading later.

Hi everyone. Ive been scouting around here for a short while to see who does what and how much it costs. Im TK-8089 from the UKG. Been thinking what to do next as i kinda want to stand out a little. Jango is a no brainer.

Jango is a no Brainer? Hhmmm? :confused

A little questionable about that. Jango is not an easy task to work with. there are a lot of hard items/things to come by.

A little questionable about that. Jango is not an easy task to work with. there are a lot of hard items/things to come by.

like footwear and pistols. but he does stand out.

That is a frosty start to a Jango my friend! Welcome and good luck. These bounty hunters aren't easy to get together into a good looking costume but it's so worth the effort when you are finished. Which never seems to happen. There are always tweeks!

:cheers

Yeah, a no brainer. As in it dosent take much thinking about which costume is gonna stand out. Dont you agree?
Or does no brainer mean different things in the UK and the US? Means its "obvious"

Ive got the GBX boots as i cant get any others. And im getting the pistols off Cruzer.
The only thing i cant get is the Girth belt.

Looking good(y). The weathering looks great, nice attention to detail. Keep us posted on the progress.

--Mortis

Really nice weathering on the armor! I am having difficulty as well regarding boots & girth belt.

"...no brainer."-Definitely agree. The Jango suit is just so cool and very noticable...and even very versatile if someone wanted to go EU or custom.:D

You did a great job finishing that armor.(y)

Cheers guys. I enjoyed weathering it. I thought it would be pretty difficult but i just put on smears of black acrylic with orange enamel. Wire wool it and the shavings stuck to the orange and took off some of the black. Looked right so i repeated.:)
I agree Cruzer, nice armour. Dark-side, knees worked out a treat.

As soon as i make anymore progress ill post.

Jetpack out of the mold. Finishing up some bits and bobs and then the painting can start!

Bobby

Jetpack out of the mold. Finishing up some bits and bobs and then the painting can start!

Bobby

Ooh, nice. Thanks for the update mate. Hey Ive just read the thread singing your praises in the The Sarlacc Pit, Glad i bought off you now.
Got to wait till i get the soft parts from Bobamaker before i can go any further.

Here's more good news...finished your holsters yesterday and should be finishing your blasters today.(y)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back