Getting rid of chest armor

TLobe00

Active Hunter
I would have put this in the Cargo Hold, but I am not actually selling this until I get my new stuff. I wanted to see if any Jango's out there wanted to strike a deal before I put it in the Cargo Hold (approx 2 weeks or so)

I am selling my old chest armor as it is a tad big for my 5'6" frame. I would also sell the vest if someone wanted to use it just like it is mounted, snaps already on and everything.

Again, this will not actually be shipped for a couple of weeks (until I get my new stuff) and I am not asking for any payment until then, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested.

I am asking $125 shipped for the armor or $200 for the vest and armor together. If this doesn't work, PM me and maybe we can work something out :).

The armor was made by Steelblitz out of resin and is awesome, I am just too short. There is a crack that has been fixed on the left chest plate and could be bondo'd over and reR-n-B'ed I would awesome... I have always just used it as a weathering mark.

Thanks everyone,
Tony

tdh1.jpg

tdh2.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back