1st 501st Troop at Children's Museum

Misfit2

Well-Known Hunter
Had my first troop at the Indianapolis Children's Museum with our Bloodfin Garrison. Man it was a blast! Its a great museum and there were so many kids that ate it up. It totally made my day when a couple families came up to me and stated "Thank goodness Boba is here" "You're my kids favorite!" Also numerous adults came up off to the side and told me my costume was top notch and very detailed. Made this loooooong process worth it. Anyway the wife snapped some pics and wanted to show them off.

Our very own TDH Admin "ASOK" in the pics with me. Bill and I found it was better as a duo. It made us more popular and we had a blast.

-Dave

boba.JPG

boba2.JPG

freakin' amazing fett, brother! the helmet, not much detail...?? didnt TF do it? ;) that lid is incredible! what a great cause, and looks like so much fun, man!! :cheers

that flash is killing the colors in the pics. but you guys are still looking good.

I think I can speak for all of us, that we had a blast! For Dave that was his first troop. It was only 6 hours. I also got some photos of the real Jango helmet I am going to try and get posted.

Congrats on your first troop. Great looking ROTJ mate! It feels awesome to see the smiles from everyone isn't it? I can't get enough of it! Good work mate.

That is a great museum. I trooped there about 7 years ago, I think? I'm sure you had loads of fun there. :)

Great looking Fett's there! Nice to see Jango with his trusty "Sweatin to the Oldies" CD in the belt. Never know when you'll get the urge to break it down

:lol:

Congrats Dave! You survived your first troop!!

I have to agree with saint_nasty...that flash is washing out all of that excellent weathering!! ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back