In search of coveralls

Scoutleader

Active Hunter
I am in search of a supply whom sells the coveralls that would pass for being worn by a At-St pilot or Imperial crew member .The only coveralls I have found only have the "v" shaped collar instead of having the collar that straps around the neck.
Any suggestion of where I can get a pair of coveralls that would work at a cost of around $40 to $50 please let me know...Thank you

I would have to say the same, to buy two and cannibalize the second to add all the appropriate changes you need. I did that for someone who wanted the x-wing jumpsuit and it worked out really well.
Or do the custom thing and have one made.

I have thought about that.I am wondering which route would be cheaper?
That is the "less expensive" route :D, but it will cost more than $40-$50. I thought that I could buy 1 set of coveralls and get some matching fabric at Joanns to make the pockets for my IC/TI jumpsuit. Boy was I wrong!
I ended up ordering a 2nd set of coveralls and:
1: Cut the stitching and removed the collar from the spare and attached it to the main suit for the flap closure on the neck.
2: Was able to make the arm pockets from the sleeves of the spare suit.
3: Carved out the leg pockets from the upper back of the spare.
Here's where I got mine, http://www.allseasonsuniforms.com/rc079.htm.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back