Should be fun...

Indy Magnoli

New Hunter
Some of you may know me from the RPF or elsewhere...

I should be getting my first dented helmet in a couple of weeks, to accompany my TK helmet and 3PO head... and thought of putting together the whole outfit. So... here I am!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Oh... and here is my soon-to-be-finished helmet courtesy of marsattack:;

DSC_0468-1.jpg

DSC_0469-1.jpg

DSC_0470-1.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Oh hey, welcome! There's always a market for quality soft parts like vests, gloves, flight suits etc. if you're interested in getting into that. There's a lot of reference material around here, too.

Since I'm still a newbie to this forum, my posting abilities are limited. I'm not sure how many folks read the introductions sections, but if anyone can suggest what soft parts are not readily available or could be improved upon, let me know and I'll see about getting some prototypes made up asap.

Since I'm putting together one of these myself now, this would be a good time to work on some accurate soft parts for everyone. Let me know...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Ok, so I'm trying to put together a full Boba Fett costume before August 1st.

What I have:
Helmet
Chest armor
Knee pieces

What I can build/make (hopefully):
All soft parts
Blasters
Shin tools

What I need:
Jet Pack
Codpiece
Gauntlets
Shoulder bells

Now, if anyone has the parts I need (or the ones I think I can make myself), please drop me a line. I don't need 100% accuracy, so any left overs from upgrades, close-enoughs or rejects that I might be able to save, please let me know.

I'd prefer to trade (have a look at my websites below for what I may have available) and need these asap, especially if any work needs to be done on them.

Thanks in advance and

Kind regards,
Indy Magnoli

www.indyprops.com (my props website)
www.magnoliclothiers.com (my clothiers website)

Jet-pack, you can build with skupilkinsons templates, drop him a line, and also the gauntlets too.

Shoulder bells are easy to make, just use the templates and form it around your shoulder, and the codpiece, I can't help you with, I just formed it around a round cup, but it doesn't look so good. All of the members here are exceedingly talented, so just look around. I may be able to help you with some stuff if you can't find anybody else.

Also, Soft parts most in demand.

Accurate Flightsuit

Accurate vests

Neckseals,

Affordable Belt(s)

Gloves

and Ankle spats

If you don't wan't to make

Indy Magnoli on the dented helmet! Glad to have you here my friend! I'm sure you'll find this place very welcoming and full of knowledge. Good luck on your Fett!

Kody

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back