Motor City Comic Con 2009 Coverage

The Clone Emperor

Active Hunter
Good morning,

For the sake of brevity, let's assume all convention coverage I offer is "belated." (I justs takes me that much longer to hand-process each image, code the individual gallery pages, then research and add appropriate captions.)

Freshly returned from the 590 mile round trip weekend in Novi, Michigan for the Motor City Comic Con, and I call it 14 gallons well spent. The event was well attended, but not over attended, making celebrities, artists, and friends equally accessible. The strong presence of my 501st Legion Brothers, made me feel right at home.

MCCC09_banner.jpg

(Click on the banner to view the full gallery)

Selected highlights;
MCCC09005.jpg

MCCC09013.jpg

MCCC09031.jpg

MCCC09042.jpg

MCCC09059.jpg

MCCC09063.jpg

MCCC09086.jpg

MCCC09108.jpg

The Friday night of the convention, we made tyme to visit City Club a suitably industrial-gothic dance club. Saturday night there was an after-hours mixer with a nice turn-out and a dance floor. (I like to dance.) I invite you to visit the gallery and check-out the captions. You might just learn something. Or laugh. I strive for both outcomes;

MCCC09_banner.jpg

(Click on the banner to view the full gallery)

Enjoy,
Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back