My new toy

Jango Wes

Well-Known Hunter
I guess I'm having a mid-life crisis. This is sort of a spur of the moment impulse buy. But I love it. This is my Yamaha R6. It's just a coincidence it's BSG Viper colors.

dsc00051vjt.jpg

dsc00052gll.jpg

Wes

Oh yea!!! IMO one of the best bikes out there! I was considering getting a R1, but I think I'll tak it easy and get a R6 haha. Sick bike bro! Be safe!

:Skull el1te

Nice! I don't know to much about the bike world. But I know the slang for these bikes are called crotch rockets. (If I am correct) Have fun on your rides Wes!

I absolutely LOVE this thing. I'd almost rather ride than... well, I *DID* say almost. There's not a feeling like it in the world. Except for that. Yes, that that. To anyone who is on the fence about buying a bike: DO IT.

Wes

To anyone who is on the fence about buying a bike: DO IT.

Wes

Yes it must be nice to be single. I'm trying to climb over the fence, but the wife is pulling me back.

Used to ride all the time when I was in the military, got out and had to sell my bike. Now I can afford to ride again and the wife is sure I would kill myself.

Nice bike.(y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back