Jet Pack

Jetpack

Not sure of what to call it but I am getting ready to build another JP and was looking at some better ref material. Is the top part of the rocket housing smaller in diameter than the rest of it? Any measurements? Also the exhaust vent at the end. Which way does it go? Was there a difference between ESB and ROTJ? Thanks.

? Not sure where to start to answer you bud :confused Are you working from templates etc?

The missile housing should be slightly smaller in diameter if that helps, but I don't know what sizes you are working to.

Bobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going with a 4 1/2 inch diameter on the main body. Does that sound right? I never compared my JP to any others. I plan to use wizerdofflight temps but I will improvise on some measurements. It may be in there but I want to be sure. Its a long Document. I could measure the drawing but it says to enlarge the printout to 730%. If I had some numbers to ref by, it would be easer on me. Every time I build one i find i missed something or made it harder on myself. I want this one to be right. Thanks

Guys,

I am looking for a set of jet pack hooks. If anyone has them available please PM me.

I would like to also thank all the wonderful members of this board. I am a newbie here and I am truly amazed at the professionalism and kindness of the people here. You guys seem like a family.

Regards,

Victor

Victor,

I do make them. I've made a few for other guys before. Let me know what you want to do. Send me a pm to work out any details.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back