Makazie One - New Upcoming Fan Film

MaulMaus

Active Hunter
There is a new fan film that will be presented at Dragon*Con called "Makazie One." They just finished up the trailer which you can see on YouTube here:

It's got Mandos and Troopers.... My buddy Clutch has been unusually tight-lipped about the movie, but promises it will involve more than just the battle footage seen in the trailer and that "Stormtroopers will finally be given the justice they deserve along with Mandalorians."

I'm looking forward to seeing it... How soon till DragonCon?

Last edited by a moderator:
from their interview on the 501st podcast(episode 42) it sounds to be a great film.It has a goos storyline for the stormtroopers instead of some silley film.The flim is supose to be 15 mins.

Yea, this fanfilm has been kept under really tight wraps. Florida Garrison has been working adimently and hard on the film, and I expect to see a good result when they finish!

That looks pretty awesome!!! I like the one TKs helmet, looks like a huge burn or claw mark across the eye, I like it!

El1te

Just wanted to update everyone on the Makazie One FanFilm being premiered at Dragon*Con. It is supposed to be shown Friday at 11:30 a.m. at the Learning Center. You might want to get there a bit early - to make sure you have a good seat.

Lots of troopers, lots of Mandos and lots of action - (awesome effects!) - what more could you want? :)

Took forever just to download the trailer, but well worth the wait. If the trailer is any indication, the bar for fan films has just gone way, way up. Can't wait to see the whole thing, but it is waaaaay too late to try and download that beast tonight!

Anyone else get to watch it? Just looking for more feedback. I helped up through the main battle scene and a good amount in pre production for this film. If any of you remember, I posted casting calls on here back last Summer/Fall for some of our shoots.

I got married though and had to drop off the project in it's later months due to limited amount of time to devote to the project but considering it was all or our 1st runs at this pretty much I think it came out really good but I'd love to see/hear everyone else opinions.

Thanks!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back