Real Life Mandalorians

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm aware no real person called Exar Kun ever existed. We do not have any interaction with those who claim to be of the Jedi religion.

You could name her Exar Kun, that way it would be a real person. But then she might turn evil, and that would be terrible.

And why no love for the Jedi? And to think I wanted to be the godfather, cancel that idea!

I think you have answered your own questions based on your previous posts. I know that you may think that us making movie costumes is on par with you making your little "religion," but it's not the same at all. I think if you stopped to read what you type in the POV of another (parent or guardian), I think you'd come to the realisation that your propositions and beliefs are ridiculous.

Actually I think that making costumes and living a culture are two different things. When I first joined this forum three or four years ago I thought it would be a great place to recruit. I thought that since costumers were interested in Mandalorians they would also be interested in a real Mandalorian culture. I thought that it would be an easy transtition because I thought you costumers made costumes because it was the closest you could get to being real Mandalorians.

Boy Was I WRONG! I was dead wrong. It's two completely different things.

Fortunately I've had a few years to develop my concept of the real world Mandalorians.

It isn't a religion however. I have a religion and it is a seperate part from my Mandalorian culture.

-------

Oh no! We made BH Reaper wee! :facepalm

-------

Hahaha! Devo. Actually her name will be Mhilette Angel.

while i was in the military, if i heard anyone babble the nonsense you just said on here, i'd make sure they made you a civilian again as fast as possible.....

Why? Is it nonsense to start a Private Military/Security company? As far as I know there are many of these companies around the world.

What specific parts are nonsense?

Declaring your ideals not a religion doesn't make it so! You yourself want these things to be real and you do follow fictional lore as if it is reality.

Why? Is it nonsense to start a Private Military/Security company? As far as I know there are many of these companies around the world.

Dude, really?

This is a costuming forum, not the Animal Liberation Front.

Might I ask if you do this stuff on the Mando Mercs forum too?? Seems like you really got them excited until they found out who/what you really were, and what happened in the past. If only you were exposed sooner, that thread wouldn't have gone on so long.

Actually I think that it is nonsense to start a private Military/Security Company, because when I'm marching around in my plastic army man outfit, I can't even sit down let alone be Paul Blart Mall Cop.

Declaring your ideals not a religion doesn't make it so! You yourself want these things to be real and you do follow fictional lore as if it is reality.

And declaring them to be one doesn't make it so either.

The principles of the Mandalorian culture are already real. It didn't take me to make them real.

Honor, loyalty, bravery, defending your family, etc. are all real world principles. The fictional Star Wars Mandalorians didn't invent them. They've been around for a long time. Certain authors have applied those principles to a fictional culture in a fictional universe.

We don't follow fictional lore as if it were reality. Boba Fett was not a real person, I've never followed him as if he were. Boba Fett is fictional character in a fictional universe based on a movie created by George Lucas. There are no Mandalorian Neocrusaders. There is/was no Mandalore the great.

They are all fictional. I'm stating that clearly and openly.

We don't think fictional things are real.

Saying it that way makes you sound less insane, but when you plaster Mando stickers, shin tool pockets, and iPhone pouches all over it, people are going to look at you a little funny. What makes it more ridiculous is that you would still be into it hardcore if people didn't ridicule you over it, but instead you're playing the "not anymore!" card.

Dude, really?

This is a costuming forum, not the Animal Liberation Front.

Yes, I know this is a costuming forum. I'm not here to try and recruit anyone. I'm just sharing information in the "general" part of the forum.

Might I ask if you do this stuff on the Mando Mercs forum too??

I did a about a year or so ago.

Seems like you really got them excited until they found out who/what you really were, and what happened in the past. If only you were exposed sooner, that thread wouldn't have gone on so long.

Just exactly who/what am I?

Actually I think that it is nonsense to start a private Military/Security Company, because when I'm marching around in my plastic army man outfit, I can't even sit down let alone be Paul Blart Mall Cop.

Why would you be marching around in your plastic army man outfit if you were an employee of a PMC? I imagine you'd get fired pretty quick.

Saying it that way makes you sound less insane, but when you plaster Mando stickers, shin tool pockets, and iPhone pouches all over it, people are going to look at you a little funny.

What Mando stickers are you refering too? I used the term "shin tool" and "Boba style" to refer to the style of pocket used on the Boba Fett costume. I'm sorry I don't know the actual name of those types of pockets. If you know what the names for those style pockets are then I would rather have those.

What makes it more ridiculous is that you would still be into it hardcore if people didn't ridicule you over it, but instead you're playing the "not anymore!" card.

What "Not anymore" card?

What TV station? I would be funny if it was the gospel channel.

KPVI Newschannel 6

Just exactly who/what am I?

sbr047moranisthomas.jpg

Juuuuuuust kidding

Lets just sit back and think about this comment from the perspective of someone sitting at a desk at homeland security...... anyone see a problem starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back