MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD AT 50.

I was wondering what was taking so long for someone to post this. I'm listening to the best of album as I'm typing and wondering why I sent my Thriller jacket to my estranged mother who as we speak is probably putting it up on ebay.:facepalm

I think it is pretty obvious that the man was very eccentric and battled a lot of inner demons in his life. He was also a huge talent and influence on many other musicians. Love and repect to his family and RIP.

Guess I'll pump up the volume and honor him by replaying "Beat it" on expert difficulty in Guitar Hero when I get home.

RIP

This is why I love TDH...maybe because its MORE ETHICAL here than at RPF. So far 1 topic bashing the guy...and then tons of posts by absolutely ignorant people with ill and lude remarks at the RPF.

THANK YOU TDH for not stooping to the level of that...

The man was an incredible artist...without a doubt...Demons he had, and he lived with him...only one person can judge him...and hes before him now..

Wow! I heard this news on the way home from work! This is crazy! The King of Pop is gone! :( Wierd, yes. But he was BAD! I had a Thriller jacket also...wish I knew where it was :facepalm
Rest in Peace Mike and Farah

Are you serious??

Religion...discussion of ones beliefs in a God or Gods...Nope...not discussed here...

Politics....discussion of a country's government and/or aspects within...Nope...not discussed here...

He is both a religion and politics. nothing is sacred :wacko

Wow I can't believe it!!

I mean, the guy's an icon!

Gutted. Absolutely gutted...

Burn twice as bright, live half as long I guess. His memory and influence will live on for decades.

What a sad loss for all the fans, family and friends, and the world of pop music. :(

CANT TALK ABOUT RELIGION OR POLITICS!

How is this religion or politics?? :confused Wow....

This is pretty sad. Ya, he was a bit messed up, but it doesn't change the fact that he is and will continue to be a major icon. Seriously, who doesn't love Smooth Criminal or Billie Jean? Classics :)

Kody

I honestly am totally shocked and find it hard to believe. Kinda feel how folks felt when Elvis or Marilyn Monroe died- almost impossible to believe. Very sad, enjoyed his music. May Michael finally have peace.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back