TDH Comic-Con Group Photo!

TK Devo

Active Hunter
It wouldn't be San Diego Comic Con without a Dented Helmet group photo!

I don't remember which days we've done it on before, but I've been talking with GCNgamer128 and The Clayster and we're thinking saturday afternoon would be best. Thinking meet at the TDH table at 1pm and we'll all walk out to the stairs behind together for the group shot.

What do you guys think?

picture1nig.png

Is this to be a costumed pic or does it matter. If it doesn't matter, Art and I would like to join but Saturday doesn't work for us.

I think we can do 2 photos, maybe friday and saturday, both meet at 1. The only reason I picked saturday is because I know most of the 501st members will still be in armor from the group photo earlier that day.

Just have the photo Sat, and we'll have buckets on with the costumed people, and buckets off, and then the people in street clothes come on in?

Just a thought...

Just have the photo Sat, and we'll have buckets on with the costumed people, and buckets off, and then the people in street clothes come on in?

Just a thought...

Yeah Clay thats how the photos will work, but the reason we made it friday too was for the people that can't make it to the saturday shoot.

I would be interested in joining in for the picture times. Probally on Friday. I don't have armor any more but I have several TDH shirts laying around.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back