COLOR OF STAIN USED FOR ESB EE-3 BLASTER STOCK

FettDad

Active Hunter
just wondering what people are using to stain their blaster stocks, ESB version...pics to describe and show the color would be great as well...:) thanks fellas! :cheers

oh, and i have a walnut stock...do different woods take the same color of stain differently?

just wondering what people are using to stain their blaster stocks, ESB version...pics to describe and show the color would be great as well...:) thanks fellas! :cheers

oh, and i have a walnut stock...do different woods take the same color of stain differently?[/QUOTE
I used a dark walnut stain on my stock, which appears to be pretty close to the stock color of an MK1 flare rifle (at least in the photos I have seen). Different types of wood do take stain differently. There will subtle differences (in most cases) in how the woodgrain looks when stained. Walnut will stain darker that will a soft wood like pine.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back