The best tutorial to build helmet

Tener

New Hunter
What tutorial is the best, simplest to bulid Boba Fett helmet
I saw tutorial created by Dark Side Sith Lord, are the others?

Thanks!

I've made a couple of helmets, but I didn't make a tutorial as comprehensive as Antmans. Since my builds, I've revisited my helmet by way of revising the design to make it more screen accurate.

I'm trying to scratchbuild a lot of my stuff, but I realized the helmet would be too much to attempt and be accurate; If after all you consider purchasing a helmet, for a minimal price I suggest a Fang (I have one)...

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=64880

I'm not taking away from the great helmet makers here, but I've yet found one at such a low cost, although some trimming/sanding work is necessary more than others...

If you are REALLY serious about scratchbuilding, you should check out the Mandalorian Mercs, they have a GREAT tut section, and a specialized set of templates, called pepakura. It make building REALLY easy, though there are a few extra steps to use them. Just google "Pepakura" and that should help you out, thats what I used for my jet pack and my gauntlets.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back