Mandalorian Uniforms

uniderth

Hunter
Here's some uniforms I've designed for the Mando Ver'verd Akaan'ade. We'll start off with the KBS-2.

KBS-2
kbs2revised.png

The Kyrbej Borar Soludar-2 is a design based on what was learned from the KBS-1. The KBS-1 was actually built and I still wear it. This includes many more features and improved quality. Some of the new features include:

- Improved hat design
- Shorter mandarin collar
- Organization book pocket on right shouder
- Better chest pocket positioning
- USB drive pockets
- Personal effects pocket with velcro closure
- USB drive clip ring
- iPhone/notebook pocket on right sleeve
- Pencil/pen holder on left sleeve
- Cuffs with velcro for positive closure on all sizes
- Cuffs also feature button back up in case of velcro failure
- Belt loops for two inch wide belt
- Improved thigh pocket design and positioning
- Larger knee pad pockets with improved closure positioning
- Improved lower leg pocket design

This design also includes improved stitching in certain locations in improve durability.
The KBS-2 may become the official combat uniform for the Mandalorian Army, however it is possible that the KBS will go through another design revision before the final design is approved.

--------------------

Here's the NKBS. The Nubat Kyrbej Borar Soludar is a varient of the KBS. The prototype is almost done. I need to add buttons to the pants and pants. I also need to get the cap and some patches made. It is made from an exisiting jacket and some sort of EMT pants.

nkbsb.png

The Nubat Kyrbej Borar Soludar is a variant of the KBS designed for non-combat duties. It was created for us in more office-like environments.

The NKBS has a more dress-like appearance as it features more colorful patches, rank epaulettes, and triangular award patches. It lacks some of the pockets found on the KBS jacket but also includes a multi-layered thigh pocket on the right side.

--------------------

The Hibi'yam Soludar is a uniform for trainees engaging in classroom instruction. It differs from the (N)KBS in that it comes in three layers. The pants, a shirt layer,and then a vest like layer. It is more colorful and comes in one color for every aliit.

The HS is much more comfortable and easier to wear as it is not designed for the rigors of combat. This design features a notbookpocket on the right sleeve and pencil/pen holder on the left sleeve for classroom education.

classunis.th.png

--------------------

The Ne'trase is the dress uniform of the Mandalorians. It is worn at special events other important occasions.

netraseb.jpg

The Ne'trase feature a patrol cap with piping in the color of the wearer's aliit. The color shown here indicates Aliit Dinas.

It includes a mandarin collar with piping and a place for rank pins. The rank shown in this example is a Ruus'alor. This uniform uses the rank epaulettes of the NKBS and includes a aliit patch over the right breast. Shoulder ropes also indicate rank.
Mandalorians believe in utility and this can be seen in that fact that the pants of this uniform have useful pockets. There are both thigh pockets and lower leg pockets on the Ne'trase.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a neat set of designs.Is there a reference for these uniforms or is it something you created on your own.Thank you for sharing this

The Ne'trase was based on an image I found online. I had searched for Mandalorian Uniforms and found it. But I never found it again so I don't know who made it.

The Hibi'yam Soludar is based on the training uniforms used by the clones on Kamino.

But the first two are my original designs.

just had to have been here A'den when the "High Clam Lord" here first made his initial post of his Mercenary Army he is creating and going to house in unified independent seperatist colony settled within the United States...

and the worst part....

he is serious.....

just had to have been here A'den when the "High Clam Lord" here first made his initial post of his Mercenary Army he is creating and going to house in unified independent seperatist colony settled within the United States...

and the worst part....

he is serious.....

wow...I wish i was...sounds like i missed something good!!! :wacko:lol:

and the worst part....

he is serious.....

I remember that very well.

Yes Sniffer...you have indeed sniffed of the same BS...

This time, refrain my friend from Sniffing on....I repeat, DO NOT SNIFF ON!

Yes jodo it's me! But fear not, I come unto you not to recruit, but to share my artwork.

Which was done in Inkscape ;)

Yes, I am part of a group that lives the Mandalorian culture in our real lives. And I am working on developing a Private Military/Security Company that employes Mandalorians. Yes I'm working on a community where Mandalorians can gather, live the Mandalorian culture, and train. However as of right now this community probably will not be within the United States. If you want anymore information just PM me, since I don't want this thread to turn into another one of THOSE threads.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back