Mandalorian Uniforms

WOW... I thought TDH was a place of open minds. While I do not agree with Uniderth's Ideals. I really can see how making fun of him will change him. ..NOT .

AZHEAT the military does not LET everyone in! irregardless of how many of their marines and troops you teach hand to hand to off base! or what your skills are. There are lots of civilian ways to acquire near or Better training than the military.

Warriors are born irregardless of what a government thinks.
Uniderth and many others are victims of our society which creates a void for those who ARE warriors but are not given the opportunity to have a warrior job. I Hunt , teach martial arts, train dogs, fish and hike. If uniderth eventually has his security company I say good for him he finds his place in a country that no longer respects traditions.
I see you all singling one person out and bullying him. That's just not what TDH is about and I am sorry but be glad I am not an admin because I would consider taking action against you as well as him.
This thread is supposed to be about his uniforms not his politics so c'mon. You guys have given kudos to people whose attempts at costumes were not up to this calibre.

WOW... I thought TDH was a place of open minds. While I do not agree with Uniderth's Ideals. I really can see how making fun of him will change him. ..NOT .

AZHEAT the military does not LET everyone in! irregardless of how many of their marines and troops you teach hand to hand to off base! or what your skills are. There are lots of civilian ways to acquire near or Better training than the military.

Warriors are born irregardless of what a government thinks.
Uniderth and many others are victims of our society which creates a void for those who ARE warriors but are not given the opportunity to have a warrior job. I Hunt , teach martial arts, train dogs, fish and hike. If uniderth eventually has his security company I say good for him he finds his place in a country that no longer respects traditions.
I see you all singling one person out and bullying him. That's just not what TDH is about and I am sorry but be glad I am not an admin because I would consider taking action against you as well as him.
This thread is supposed to be about his uniforms not his politics so c'mon. You guys have given kudos to people whose attempts at costumes were not up to this calibre.

Biggest problem there is that these aren't costumes. These are a fasion to him. They are great designs. But that's completely overshadowed by the lack of common sense in this guy.

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Ok if you're not going to contibute positively to the thread STOP POSTING!

This thread is about the uniform designs I've posted. It's not about me, my history, or my goals. If you want to keep discussing that please find somewhere else to do it. This is not the place for it.

Now back to the topic.

I enjoyed the way people's opinions changed after they knew who the guy was. I've got no comment on what he's done before, or is trying to do.

Uniform wise, though... On the "Ne'trase" uniform, on the chest is a Fett symbol. That's not a Mandalorian symbol. It's a Fett thing.

That is all.

lol.

-Naas

Yeah. That was pretty interesting.

As far as the Fett symbol goes it's just a place holder for a patch. Probably a unit patch. Since there is so many possible variant it was easier to make a place holder then to make an image of every possible varient.

Thanks for your comment.:)

Ok gang, as much as I dislike Uniderth's ideas, so long as HE keeps this thread only about his uniforms and not his "plans" he is allowed to post. So. what does this mean? That the rest of you need to show some respect as well. No antagonizing, no making fun, no egging him on. This thread will stay on track. If he starts talking about the "Mandalorian Army" stuff, then he will cause his own thread to be closed and he will be asked to leave. However, the same is going to go for all of you. If you don't have anything to contribute other than "feeding" as Slave 1 pilot put it, then get out of this thread and find something else to do. NOW!.....

ok very interesting but i thought a mando would be armored up...are these formal clothes for mando meetings? and where do you hide your firearms?

I've been on vacation, so I haven't really had a chance to reply to this thread.

The uniforms look cool, but a Mandalorian wouldn't wear a uniform. Mandalorians aren't a regular army in Star Wars...so they don't dress out like a regular army would. Mandalorians are a bit to individualistic to use anything like this, not to mention what do the non-human mandos wear?

Cool idea and look, but not for a Mandalorian.

ok very interesting but i thought a mando would be armored up...are these formal clothes for mando meetings?

The KBS are like BDU's. Armour would be worn on the outside. This is just the base.

The NKBS is a bit more formal than the KBS. Armour would not be worn with it. The HS would not have armour as it is worn during classroom instruction.

The Ne'trase is formal.

I'm also working on hot weather versions of the KBS and NKBS.

and where do you hide your firearms?

Any accessories would be worn in appropriate carriers which would, for the most part, be attached to a web belt or other LBE. I don't know why one would need to hide accessories. However accessories would not need to be worn all the time.

NovallTalon said:
I've been on vacation, so I haven't really had a chance to reply to this thread.

I hope you had a great vacation!

The uniforms look cool, but a Mandalorian wouldn't wear a uniform. Mandalorians aren't a regular army in Star Wars...so they don't dress out like a regular army would. Mandalorians are a bit to individualistic to use anything like this, not to mention what do the non-human mandos wear?

Yes I agree with you here. Addidtional The Star Wars Mandalorians would have something much more advanced than this. But these designs are for real world Mandos who are in the MVA. Since there are not any non-human Mandos in the real world I don't have to worry about that.

Cool idea and look, but not for a Mandalorian.

Thanks. I'm not designing them for Star Wars Mandalorians so it's alright.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back