Stormrider : Webley Kit : Photos?

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Anyone have any photos, progress, or finished pics of any of my guns? Ive had nothing but good pm's from everyone thats bought one, but have heard or seen almost nothing as far as finished guns or progress threads.

Though most pm's say 'what progress thread? Umm heres the gun when i opened the box, 10 minutes later, heres the gun all together?'.

But id like to see what you all have done with them.

i posted this in the interest thread, but here it is again...:)

100_3027.JPG

that is what happens when you are a perfectionist...:lol: and that totally goes appreciated when buying items here...thanks for all you do, MM2!! :cheers

The problem thus far GBH, is once I get the pieces done, and put them on the gun, and start comparing the scale of things to footage, I find things that are wrong and start again.

It went from 50 and rainy to 100 and steamy in a week here. 50 and rainy was no good for the workshop, too humid, now the 100 and steamy, means I get lke 60 seconds with my resin, instead of 90, which REALLY sucks. But im doing a little every night once it cools off.

Im also running a CSS clan, sculpting a supehero torso, playing professional volleyball, and static contraction training 3 days a week.

I apologize its slow moving, but moving.

Here is my webley. It's a seconds from the first run. I've only put real screws and trimed some flashing off. That's all i've done so far. These things are great. If you have a chance pick one up! Sorry for the big pics. If some one can fix them please do!

001.JPG

ok, got mine finished up...here are some pics...along with my newly modified barrel mounts...(y) i also took a glenfield 4x15 scope, and took the end of a 4x20 scope, a cheapy, cut off the end of each scope and using the measurements sidewinder posted of his ASI scope, put together a correct replica of the original...i know, the knobs are not correct, but hey...:rolleyes

100_3123.JPG

100_3124.JPG

100_3125.JPG

100_3126.JPG

Lookin good guys. I especially like that you put in the trigger pulled. I do that too, so to not break them.

Also I have a mold of the correct knobs to send you to make it much easier fettdad:)

I unintentionally put the trigger in the pulled position (I trimmed too much)... but after doing so, I completely agree! It is going to be much less likely to break!

It is just incredible how easy this kit was to get ready! No prep time at all! (the reason for not having a progress thread)

thanks again, Brother!
I hope you keep this up!

If you build it, they will come! ;)

Lookin good guys. I especially like that you put in the trigger pulled. I do that too, so to not break them.

Also I have a mold of the correct knobs to send you to make it much easier fettdad:)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back