New 'stume

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Big thanks goes out to Mr Fett, for passing on to me his very cool Tusken.(y)
I was able to troop in it a few weekends ago at our LegoLand's Star Wars Weekend event. It's now on a manequin in the garage and gets double takes from everyone who passes by when I'm working in the garage with the door open.:D
Fortunately I'm able to use it as a very good reference as I'm working on my dad's suit. His mask is the one seen in the background. The last pic was borrowed from Tk Fett of the Southern California Garrison, at the LegoLand event.

Cheers,
Cruzer

Tusky2.JPG

Tusky1.JPG

Tusky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Andy's work is great.
The mask was already made when I recieved it, but I am in the middle of assembling a Godzilla mask for my father's costume.(y)

DSC03343.jpg

Was this you, Lorenzo?

I was expecting to see you so close to the valley but I was looking for you and your son in Mandalorian costumes.....

Looks good.

6-13-09031.jpg

Was this you, Lorenzo?

I was expecting to see you so close to the valley but I was looking for you and your son in Mandalorian costumes.....

Looks good.
Your son looks awesome!:eek: I wish I would have realized it was the two of you, but it's hard to see out of that mask.:facepalm The Jedi next to me is from Visalia. Hopefully we can meet up again some other time.(y)

Thanks guys for the compliments. I was very fortunate to obtain such a great suit already assembled. Unfortunately I couldn't keep my hands off the costume for too long and so various parts of it are already under renovation at the moment. I made a new respirator from an oil filter. I also finished the Godzilla Tusken mask kit for my dad's costume this past summer. Now, I'm in the middle of scratch building a mask base, and tore apart the mask in the pics to salvage the aluminum parts for use on the new build when it's finished. Oh, and I also started on an Ep1 rifle. Here are a few pics of the progress so far. Thanks(y)

TuskenMask1.jpg

TuskenMask4.jpg

TuskenMask5.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back