Sci-Fire animated armor

Null 11

New Hunter
Just wanted to let you all know that I've spoken with Marcello and he said that the Sci-Fire animated style armor should be out and ready in the July-August timeframe. If you want to check it out, click http://blog.sci-fire.com/ the link. They already have the helmets all done up. If interested, speak with Marcello aka tk1389 at CT.net

WOW thank you guys for the kind words, and Sorry to let you down on this armor. I had life that hit hard, and had to make some adjustments but finally it's on track. All aside I will be posting up a thread on this armor :) yay... it's finally done and have a few sets pulled and will be trying them on some guys at our squad meeting tomorrow. Just glad that this and other projects are finally done.

Here are some pictures I found of the molding process a few weeks ago...

DSC06832.jpg

The greebs for the ARC helmet and com pad :)
IMG00824.jpg

DSC06827.jpg

DSC06826.jpg

DSC06824.jpg

DSC06821.jpg

Enjoy I will start a WIP on this next week here and at ct.net

I'm glad to see you're going to make this. I have the Sci-Fire Phase II armor (Ep. III) and it is nothing short of amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been awhile since I've seen the G2 animated stuff but its always thoroughly impressive, Marcelo and Lawrence put a lot of resources and time into this project and its a delight to finally see it come to fruition.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back