New Member / New Armor/New Helmet

posted..."new sholder bells" at the bottom of this page

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/latchkeymemoirs/fett.html" TARGET="_blank">
Click Here
</A>

Damnit quit making new stuff so fast. We started on the same day and you have like twice as much finished as me now. Oh well, I'm in no hurry I suppose. I'm just trying to have it done by ComicCon.

Edit: Oh and of course, the shoulder bells look great.

yes its a palm tree, and the basic letters SD for san diego, and the number 4 for no real reason, and the white wing for the reason it looks good!

Amazizing! amazizinng. ok amazing! propertions really look great!how did you fabri cate dome + what did you use for ref on the dome shape?

ok, so alot of people think i built that helmet. Well its basicly a Lucasfilms Helmet (i hate saying rubies...cause they suck)...but it was a jango helmet, i sanded down, and re-primed silver and than did about 15 coats of paint on it, and modified the stalk alittle, plus tore out the visor and used a #5 welding shield...sure its a little dark, but less green...my preferance. I also have a custom vinyl sticker on it a freind of mine made, plus the back keyholes are cut out and three finemesh screens behind them...anythink else i missed?

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back