Aluminum vs Steel. Whats your preference?

Aluminum is brighter, and chrome is brighter still. Try a mixture of both. It gives the "metal" parts some realistic subtle differences. If your going either or, I'd say aluminum.

Foe best results make sure you are using the TESTORS paint wich can be buffed after it dries.

BP: Meaning mix the two together or paint different areas with the two separate paints?

MB: Its right out of the tiny little bottle. Im not sure if that can be buffed. If it can please let me know.

thanks guys.

Aluminum would be more shinny in the respect of doing a Jango & much more lighter in weight. How ever Steel on the other hand would mostly be more heavy, plus if anybody tryed punching you in the gut, you won't feel a thing & they'd feel bad in the morning :evil

Jaster Mereel wrote:

Aluminum would be more shinny in the respect of doing a Jango & much more lighter in weight. How ever Steel on the other hand would mostly be more heavy, plus if anybody tryed punching you in the gut, you won't feel a thing & they'd feel bad in the morning :evil

Ya, that steel paint sure is strong stuff...

:lol:

tteF aboB wrote:

BP: Meaning mix the two together or paint different areas with the two separate paints?

MB: Its right out of the tiny little bottle. Im not sure if that can be buffed. If it can please let me know.

thanks guys.
TA: If you are airbrushing what you have it might be buffed when dried but TESTORS already have them in small spray cans. Those are the ones I'm talking about.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back