Its Official!

Congrats buddy.........someone to pass the armor on to ehh?

My Clone is having the terrible 2's at the moment so I am not best placed to tell you about the joy's of fatherhood :cry

:lol:

:cheers Bobby.

Its official! I'm gonna be a daddy. I am nervious, scared, and happy all at the same time. I am excited though. I will teach him or her everything I know about the Fett.... and guitar hero. I think I'm in for one wild ride. :lol:

(y) hey dear Jhon, Congratulations brother!!!!!!!!!!!I am very happy for you!!!!!!!!!(y)

Leo:cheers

Congratulations! It's everything and nothing you've been told. My girl is 5 months now. And what a ride. She's the reason why I haven't been able to continue on my fett.
But her smiles after a hard day really do make things better.
I'm sure all the proud parents will agree on this.:cheers

And remember, Jawa costumes are easy!

Congrats! You´re in for a fun ride! My son is just turning 3 and he made it through the bass part on System of a Downs "B.Y.O.B" on Guitar Hero the other day (on beginner of course)!! :)

Its official! I'm gonna be a daddy. I am nervious, scared, and happy all at the same time. I am excited though. I will teach him or her everything I know about the Fett.... and guitar hero. I think I'm in for one wild ride. :lol:

Congrats! It really is something special... and they will learn all you teach them... especially Fett and Guitar Hero related... my little guys did! That is really the coolest part of being a dad. (y)

Welcome to the wonderful world of the greatest joys, pride, and heartbreak that you will ever experience in your life. Congratulations to both of you!
:cheers
Mark and Deb

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back