What happened to ESB suit?

Maybe if we go with smoking and say that we're secret agents they will let us access :D

BTW here're the two pics I was speaking about:

Picture%20061.jpg

Picture%20062.jpg

Nice pics! My buddy said the box he was talking about was like coffin sized and had something like a half dozen packs in it. some were battle damaged and some had hoses and stuff connected to the insides and such. He wasn't there to look at Boba stuff though, he just happened to stumble upon it.

Again, very cool pictures you have there. (y)

Kaane, I am glad you have such a high opinion of... my opinion...

Let me just state that this IS my OPINION and not necessarily fact.

For years it was said the ESB suit was stolen, but as has already been said, we now feel very confident in saying it was the INTENDED ESB suit which was stolen. We believe the PP2 was intended to be the hero ESB suit, but at some point, possibly during the time it was being passed around for promotional purposes, it was stolen. We know for a fact that the helmet and jet pack are now in private hands and have been told by the previous owner of the jet pack and helmet that the rest of the suit was pieces out. We can't verify that.

We know the ESB hero helmet still exists and from what I have seen I believe Kaane is right that the Armor was painted over for RotJ. We see hints of it in the exhibits. Gauntlets? Hard to say.

The RotJ undersuits were clearly ESB/Prepro blue at one time and any of the undersuits could in fact be the ESB undersuit.

We have heard rumors (and I have seen ONE pic from back around RotJ timeperiod) that a badly damamged ESB pack is in the archives but to this date, no one has shown any photo proof.

Fettofficer, I don't mean to sound ugly, but without any proof... I have heard stories like the 1000 times and it always comes up empty. Without proof, I wouldn't really be willing to give that rumor much consideration because the evidence is against it. Now, I would be willing to consider that some of the PP2 might be out there somewhere, but I find it incredibly unlikely that the ESB is out there. I think it is spread all over the place, in exhibits, at the archives, repainted, reworked.

What Art said ;) About the ESB jet pack, these are some great news! I'm now a RotJ guy but I still want to know about all the Fett history.

And Art, I saw YOUR OPINION, and then I started with MY OWN research, and where do I arrived at the end? At the same conclusion as you. That's why I'm suporting your opinion, not becuase it's an Art's opinion but because I have found the same at the end. :lol:

Nice to see posts by Art, he always throw new info :D

i hate to think such cool stuff is buried in archives...just collecting dust...with old table clothes covering them...

ick...all that stuff should be in my basement

Well before you guys get all crazy trying to figure out where is at. I use to work for the attorney who help finance star wars and for his blah blah blah blah...

It's in my basement getting ready to be repainted for the 4th time.

Just kidding guys.:D

thedude2.jpg

i hate to think such cool stuff is buried in archives...just collecting dust...with old table clothes covering them...

ick...all that stuff should be in my basement

It really is sad. Think about all the priceless antiquities in storage at museums such as the Smithsonian, Louvre, or Grand Egyptian museum in Cairo. They can't display EVERYTHING, but it is a shame to know that valuable pieces are in crates....like nearly all the Star Wars props and costumes. :(

Great Work on all the research guys! It really is fun to read!

Kody

Well before you guys get all crazy trying to figure out where is at. I use to work for the attorney who help finance star wars and for his blah blah blah blah...

It's in my basement getting ready to be repainted for the 4th time.

Just kidding guys.:D

thedude2.jpg
Wow seeker, fantastic job:)

AoSw exhibit :D

Seeker !!!!!!! OH MY &#!$% !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Those pics you posted look AMAZING !!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back