My Bucket.

no no no , lets go back to that very educational WW2 topic...jk who cares, we won they lost, and now u know, and knowing is half the battle..GI JOE:lol:lol:

no no no , lets go back to that very educational WW2 topic...jk who cares, we won they lost, and now u know, and knowing is half the battle..GI JOE:lol:lol:

LOL!
SnakeEyessuittest1011copy.jpg

More updates!

Another light kit...

First without the light...
poop2031.jpg

Next with the light....
poop2032.jpg

Then take it off again... Oh yeah...
poop2031.jpg

Both of My lights turned on...
poop2026.jpg

poop2025.jpg

With a flash...
poop2028.jpg

Detach for storage...
poop2029.jpg

poop2030.jpg

Hope you like it More to come!

that it such a great idea to add a light kit on it!!! i'm interesed in seeing the paint scheme you come up with for your armor...because the sheme you came up with on the bucket is sick as hell :)

I love the tribal-esq red pattern on your bucket! Will you be incororting that into the rest of your armour? Just one question, how do you get the light to attache without drilling/screwing into your lid? Have you got a strong magnet inside it?

The best pic is the one with the lights on........Id love to wear that into my local park then switch it all on and scare the hell out of the kids that lurk in there smoking and drinking!

I love the tribal-esq red pattern on your bucket! Will you be incororting that into the rest of your armour? Just one question, how do you get the light to attache without drilling/screwing into your lid? Have you got a strong magnet inside it?

The best pic is the one with the lights on........Id love to wear that into my local park then switch it all on and scare the hell out of the kids that lurk in there smoking and drinking!

LOL! That would be funny!

Yes strong "earth magnets" some on the inside of bucket and some on the light, built into the housing "also have a thin piece of foam in between so the housing wont scratch My paint... I'm not sure how the tribal will continue.. was working on that last night & I figure until I start painting I'm not sure what to decide on.

"I'm making a few more lights to sell, (coming soon)"

I'm not sure how the tribal will continue.. was working on that last night & I figure until I start painting I'm not sure what to decide on.(coming soon)"

Personally Id go for the same type of stripe going down one side of the chest and back. Maybe left side to keep it 'uniformed' with the bucket?
Not sure if having it on all of the other peices of armour would be slightly OTT or not?

Either way, Im watching this thread so keep up the great work!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back