To Build A Communicator

SnakeEyes

Jr Hunter
Greetings All:

What i'm going to attempt to make is a communicator that was used in star wars revenge of the sith commander cody had this in his hand while getting the order 66 and i'm taking into concideration on this item which is a hollowgram toy of either lord dukoo or some 1 with a hood and or darth vadar and 1 of those lights that you can stick anywheres and works on double AA batteries so this way it works and also it'll make a nice item to have for the look when you are out in armor and also a good fan made movie prop which i think will work, but if any1 has made this item and has a better idea about how to make this please put your 2 cents in any advice is always welcome.

Snake Eyes:jet pack

cody.jpg

cody2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds just like the ones I have seem used by clones before, stored in there thermal detonator. I think they used a toy communicator or whatever the found part was with the light built into it.

Greetings All:

What i'm going to attempt to make is a communicator that was used in star wars revenge of the sith commander cody had this in his hand while getting the order 66 and i'm taking into concideration on this item which is a hollowgram toy of either lord dukoo or some 1 with a hood and or darth vadar and 1 of those lights that you can stick anywheres and works on double AA batteries so this way it works and also it'll make a nice item to have for the look when you are out in armor and also a good fan made movie prop which i think will work, but if any1 has made this item and has a better idea about how to make this please put your 2 cents in any advice is always welcome.

Snake Eyes:jet pack

Dude... I may be a bit old fashioned here and not really down with the new hippety hop trends. But have you ever heard of punctuation? ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back