Jango Vest Run *PICS ADDED

LadySewforus

Active Hunter
UPDATE* new pics added

I am now offering Faux Leather Jango Vests, with SA Detail

The velcro on the left shoulder, the double stitching on the right shoulder and back, the velcro opening at the left side, down to the way the inside of the shoulder bell in constructed.

This will be $160 shipped in the US. Check out the pics, if you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you!

Happy Jango Fetting!
Debbi

1. Gee2, Shipped
2. TampaFett, Shipped
3. Mortis, Shipped
4. Szlemm, Shipped
5. Commander Reaper CT-180-2 (trade pending) *** have not heard from you in a while ***
6. saint_nasty, will get back to me when ready to order
7. C1RCA, Shipped
8. Verbal21, Shipped
9. bikerfett, Shipped
10. AdmFrancis Shipped

tampafettvest018-1.jpg

tampafettvest025-1.jpg

tampafettvest007-1.jpg

tampafettvest006-1.jpg

tampafettvest025-1.jpg

tampafettvest010-1.jpg

tampafettvest026-1.jpg

tampafettvest031-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding job Debbie, outstanding! I can vouch for Debbie's skillz, she helped me finish up my Endor Commando. Couldn't have done it with out her!

Thanks again Debbie!

-Rex

It looks really good. Would you happen to have a pic showing the piping detail on the sleeve? I'm definitely interested if you decided to make these in leather.(y)

The leather one she made for me was made from leather that I had personally bought a couple of years ago. I don't want to speak for her but I think she'd be happy to make these in leather if she had a reliable source.

Here are a couple of pics with my armor on my leather LSFU vest. Ignore the darker piping. There wasn't enough leather to make some adjustments, so vinyl had to be used and it didn't quite match. I'm fixing it with some leather paint. It won't be a problem. I'm extremely pleased with my vest and she did a great job of accommodating me and getting it as accurate as I wanted. It was a pleasure, Deb!

3685457193_9037f8c67c.jpg

3686263966_2f98638870.jpg

p.s. I hate flash pictures...if I can get some proper lighting I'll take some new pics without flash that look 10x better.

hey debbi, be sure to keep enough around for a vest for me. i'm gonna want me one of thems pretty soon.

Received the vest today. It looks great Debbi! I won't be able to put it over my flightsuit until Oct./Nov. On the wait list with Daz. Will post pics when my armor arrives. Thank you for all your help.
-Brad

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back