Jango Vest Run *PICS ADDED

Very nice m'lady. I'm sure the pics dont do it justice. it appears dark in the first pic then lighter in others. I may have to contact you on this. Very nice work.

Debbi has made my last 2 vests. I think I was her first Jango style vest back early last year, and she made my updated vest out of 2.5oz sheep hide back in late April. I have to say that I have always been completely happy with both vests!! I have realized that honestly, the leather vest is much more comfortable and lighter than a vinyl vest. Debbi and I spent alot of time going through pictures of Jango (even though I'm a custom) and vests, and I think she'll agree that I have a pretty extreme level of detail with the parts I asked her to make me.

Debbi is well worth the money, and personally I'll never use anyone else for my vest needs other than her because I expect high quality and she has surpassed my expectations every time!

No slight to the lady my friend, i think its fantastic what she's doing. I'm just wondering how, if one were enjoying this vest, you'd go about weathering it? I like the look of an older more used looking set of gear and this would appear to be factory fresh so to speak. I would imagine to run it to ground would be ill advised as a weathering technique. :)

Debbi,

Got it today, excellent fit and awesome construction all around! Anyone needing a Jango vest (or any other for that matter) LadySewforus is the person to talk to.

I still really want to get one of these, but I seriously need to drop another 10-15lbs first. debbi please keep these available for a while.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back