My Boba Progress...

6thdvcptn

New Hunter
Well its been a while since i updated anything, havent done much on my helmet, but kept working on all the other parts of the outfit. Once I finally got some extra money to pick this project back up I havent stopped working yet. I got paint, and started painting up the armor, soon the gauntlets and helmet will be next. I found some 5 dollar boots i think will work great for the Boba Boots. Ive altered the jumpsuit, adding the pockets and sleeves, also making the belt pockets. Ive finished adding the detail onto the gauntlets, so i can lay down the silver undercoat. I started the jet pack but ran into some trouble trying to make the rocket out of the matte board. The innitial painting on the chest armor including the shoulders is done, I just need to add some weathering still on most pieces. I believe that should be everything, hopefully i can get more of these side projects done and post my results.

Thank you.

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

Looking good bro!!!!! Is all of that scratch built? Keep up the good work and it is good to see another person in the area, I think that maakes 5 of us now!!!

Yup entirely scratch built at the moment, and will probably stay that way. I was going to get a resin kit for the blaster, but i really want to hand build this entire thing XD

Thank you for the response, the Helmet and the Gauntlets are completely scratch built from cardboard using the amazing WOF templates.

Im painting today, well have been painting haha. Ill post an update hopefully by the end of the day.

oh and BTW I LOVE weathering, just make everything pop XD

Been painting up my Boba recently, i think it has been going very smoothly and am very satisfied with the results. Let me know what you think.
Boba_Torso____by_6thDvCptn.jpg
Boba_Patch____by_6thDvCptn.jpg
Mando_Patch____by_6thDvCptn.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back