Sweep arm

Bobby Fett UK

Active Hunter
I just got this delivered.

sweeparm.jpg

When I think back to when I first started out putting a Boba suit together and how far it has come thanks to TDH and the mass of awesome information and helpful members :cheers

Bobby

Where did you find that bud? I have been searching in eBay.co.uk and eBay.de as Mojo-Fett and ART told me and I haven't found one for months!

I hate you!... In a good way, you know (y)

:lol:

Well, if he does give up his source - he'll have about 500 other TDH Fetts running after him, so # 2 is good with me ;)

FP

LOL, I turned this baby up in around a week - that may not make you feel any better :lol:

I found a guy who had placed a for sale ad on a audio jumble site. I have since placed a wanted ad there too. I did see they have an audio jumble sale a couple of times a year, you know the type of thing, table top sale.

As a side note I paid £80 shipped, I considered it fair? I did see a full reference turntable go for £200, I bet you could have sold the turntable on for that?

Anyway, you could always search for Transcriptors, the company Mitchell made them for.

Hope that helps and thanks for looking at mine :D ha ha, could not resist.

I have started a collection of found parts, I don't even know if I will put them on a suit yet, although I am thinking about putting together a display suit. I don't want to troop with it when I have some nice ones I had made and Mojo's awesome replica, which is so very close.

I have started a collection of found parts, I don't even know if I will put them on a suit yet, although I am thinking about putting together a display suit. I don't want to troop with it when I have some nice ones I had made and Mojo's awesome replica, which is so very close.

IMO that's what you should do, save the original parts for display and wear replicas, because you don't have a solid display, you use the costume for trooping and this would hurt(?) the genuine pieces. (y)

PM Sent.

There is one on ebay.de right now....

And what should I search for? I use the words "michell", "michell engineering", "michell turntable" & "sweep arm" and I can't see the auction. I don't know german so I don't know how is "sweep arm" wroten.

:confused

FP wants it, I'm actually doing a Viper Pilot Flightsuit so I'm out of $ (y)

LOL
I understand that
that's why I wanna sell mine off
( Bikerscout for me)

PM sent to FP

I found mine on ebay UK
I think mine turned up under the wrong spelling "Mitchell" with a T or maybe it only had 1 L
I suggest looking for alternate spellings

Thanks for the heads up on that Art (y)

Maybe my Mac dashboard conversion widget is smoking crack ... are they really asking more than $1k for that thing ?? 8,00 Euro = 1,119.08 ???? It's gotta be $11.00 :lol: Or is it late and I just made a complete fool of myself ?? :eek: :lol:

Slave1pilot - PM returned (y)

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back