New bucket and Armour

I'm thinking you could buy a halo helmet for a cheap price one cut and modify the visor from that to fit. I know they made one little one for Xbox360 that came with a box for holding games, yes it's a smaller scale but the visor might still work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, here are some minor updates...

the earcaps are a lot more time consuming than i thought, so i only have one partially done...:facepalm

P1030394.jpg

P1030399.jpg

P1030404.jpg

I need to seal the bottom and put a top cap on it...still trying to find a picture with the correct design...

My light kit (the full one) is ready to install, all i need to do is drill the holes in the helmet for the wires.

:cheers
A'den

PS: and paint it. :D

AMAZING!!! Lights just seem to "wow" things up. Can't wait to see it attached to the helmet (but sadly, I must wait..) So keep us posted and keep the pics comming! :D

AMAZING!!! Lights just seem to "wow" things up. Can't wait to see it attached to the helmet (but sadly, I must wait..) So keep us posted and keep the pics comming! :D

:D yes, lights are awesome...MUWAHAHAHA!!! i feel like an evil genius creating a monster here (sad i know) but i am so excited!!! i got my light kit in the helmet, and the other earcap almost done, and it is looking good! :D ill post pics once i get the caps on the helmet...

also, i found a source for visors! :) ill post a link once i put the pics up!!!

A'den

Kandosii ner vod! Very nice! I was kinda hoping to see it in person before I saw pics but... eh... what the heck... It is looking great!!! Keep it up!

oooooooooohhhh that is NICE.

can't wait to see how this turns out, are you just doing the bucket, or do you have plans for a fully operational suit ? (of course not FULLY operational :D)

More Pictures!!! :D

Helmet with attached ears
P1030412.jpg

P1030413.jpg

P1030415.jpg

And the lights
P1030417.jpg

here is the link for the visors:
http://www.toughguysafetysupply.com/japofash5.html

@ boba-debt
Do you mean make a full version of the suit from the video? or just a full mando? cuz i already have one of those...
If you mean the one in the video, no. slight problem with that. :p:D

More to come...

A'den

how did you make the dome for that bucket? iv been workin on a second custom of my own but cant get a good dome for it? its not a mando bucket so i cant use the WOF templates...

great work by the way, especially the ears!:) awesomness

:DOnce again, WOW! (y) It is going fast! The designs you sketched in look great too. Lights are amazing and look great on the helmet. Thanks for the link to visors. I will check that out shortly. My helmet looks rather dull without a visor ;)

Yeah I'm surprised I found that. Stumbled across it the first night the trailer was up then took some digging to find it again. Don't know if I should say "you're welcome" for showing you the pics or "I'm sorry" for the cost/work this might end up entailing.

:lol:lol::lol: even if i do the full set, it will be a ways down the road. im already starting concept art &c for a second set of 'gam. I would REALLY like to do this one, but just not yet. :D

A'den

how did you make the dome for that bucket? iv been workin on a second custom of my own but cant get a good dome for it? its not a mando bucket so i cant use the WOF templates...

it actually is the WOF temps, i just rescaled them to fit this particular rim. id play with print %s and see what you come up with.

sorry for the double post. :facepalm

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back