Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet

SnakeEyes

Jr Hunter
Greetings All:

Here is my photo's of what i did and also i have on the back of my helmet not pictured yet my name in areubesh.

My Drawing Concept:
MandalorianDrayganFettFullGer2.jpg

My Helmet Front:
SnakeEyesHelmet1.jpg

My Helmet Back:
SnakeEyesHelmet5.jpg

My Helmet Right Side:
SnakeEyesHelmet4.jpg

My Helmet Left Side:
SnakeEyesHelmet3.jpg

My Helmet & Gear & Weapons:
SnakeEyesGear1.jpg

My Armor:
SnakeEyesGear2.jpg

My Jacket:
MandalorianJediJacket.jpg

My Temp Mando Look Till I Get The Vest For My Armor & Trousers:
SnakeEyesArmorGear1.jpg

Soon to come my lightsaber after it's done:jet pack

Last edited by a moderator:
I was using a rubies boba fett helmet which i'm still working on i have to chang out a viser for the color and also i'm doing some other additives like i put my name in aurbesh which now sits on the back of my helmet in red letters and i have to get my clan insignia on my armor and sew on some velcro to my vest which the person i bought from never placed velcro in the armor spots so i have to do it myself.

Back of the helmet With Name:
SnakeEyesHelmet9.jpg

My Gloves Of Choice:
SnakeEyesGear3.jpg

Boots Of Choice:
SnakeEyesGear5.jpg

The Pic Of Reconstatition Of Gear:
SnakeEyesGear1-1.jpg

My Wife Corina Fett:
CorinaFett-1.jpg

Yeah this is what i have pput together:jet pack

Well i'm not sure how to do that, but any how new photo's of my at wizard world in my armor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me In Combat Stance:
4807_102491348981_509488981_2697733.jpg

Me Just On Guard:
CIMG0060.jpg

Not Me But Could Be My Twin Sister LoL:
Mandalorain320.jpg

My Buddy & His Kids & Myself:
l_1275bb7b3168481ea8abc38ead7b5bf6.jpg

My Newest Tag "Not Done With It Yet":
CA26J4HY.jpg

Yep This Would Be The New Look Of Snake Eyes In A Nutshell :jet pack

Ah you mean where did i hook up with her well thats was on a business trip to corecant :lol:thats where we met lol but yeah i liked the photo and my g.f. dose look similer to her but only if she got done up like this which we are working on that and her armor. which by the way here are 2 new photo's i did with me and my gear.

My Cartoon Micro Me:
SnakeEyesMicro2.jpg

Me With Helmet On:
SnakeEyesMandalorian4.jpg

Me With It Off:
SnakeEyesMandalorian3.jpg

Snake Eyes:jet pack

I actully had a friend take a mirco hereo of jango fett and repainted him into my color scheme and from there thats how it took to be me but go got google and type in mirco herores thats how you can find them and also i'll look for the site i went to grab these so i'll post here where every1 can get these and repaint them.

Snake Eyes:jet pack

Well, the first thing I'm going to tell you Snakeyes is the first thing I tell everyone on Mercs when I have to make a heavy improvement post. My first job above everything else when it comes to Mandalorians is to help you make the best armor possible for yourself.

Lets start with the lack of an armor vest. Some people will say you don't need one, and if your doing a Crusader or Neo Crusader then you don't...but your doing a modern era mando and you really do need one. The vest helps add some bulk to the armor, not only that but it also helps add some comfort when your moving so you don't get pinched.

Your chest armor is way to big for your body. It should never overlap on you the way it looks in those pictures. Use the following "finger" measurements to help you place your armor:
  1. Index finger (like your pointing at someone) space between collar and chest plates
  2. Index finger (like your pointing at someone) space between your chest diamond and chest armor
  3. 1 - 2 Thumb spaces(Do a "thumbs up" then rotate your hand towards yourself so the thumb points to you) between the top of your gut plate and chest armor

Your entire chest armor looks like it could use a trim, as well as your collar plate. You don't want the top outside corner of your chest armor to stick out beyond your collar plate, but you also don't want your plates to look like they are being pushed outward (likes yours look which are tale-tale symptoms of being to big).

You also need to install a full sized t-visor into your helmet, it'll look better and give you more viewing area.

Your gauntlets really need some sort of lower clam shell enclosure, be it plastic/metal/leather. The tops are fine, but the bottom need something to make them look a little more mando-like.

Armor below your waist, you at least need some knee armor if your going to use a loin cloth. Instead of using that loin cloth, I would suggest using a 3 section Kama (It goes around you like a ARC kama, but has a 3rd piece running down the front like a loin cloth. This will close your armor up a bit and give it a little more menacing look.

If you can do all of that, then you are well on your way to having an outstanding kit of armor.

Thanx for the adice and i do have a vest on i had 1 of the ladies from the mandalorian mercs help me out with the vest i just added my white t-shirt long sleeve to it so i looks like 1 piece lol, but yeah your right about the armor i got it from 1 person and they didn't realized i am a 5'3" midget lol, but i'm planning on getting some armor made to my size even the boba fett aromr i'm planning on doing so i can be part of the 501st

Just a heads up this Snakeeyes dickbag is running around claiming to be a 1SG in the Army. He is in NO way a veteran. Every photo of his in uniform is fake and has been torn apart by real soldiers, in the link the photo of him in his dress green is proof enough, an E6 wearing a combat patch, but hasn't earned combat stripes on his right sleeve? Entire chest of medals? He's tried to pass it off as "cosplay" but in almost every page he actually lists his profession as US Army First Sergeant (despite wearing staff sergeant rank)
Being a vet myself, this pisses me off as I have lost friends, and this dickbag is lying about being a soldier to get attention. The below link is one of the post dealing with this waste of life, but not by far the only one. I would love to see this dick booted out of this group, which may be a good idea in the end as the **** he's pulling is pouring over into every page he's found associating on.

This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here » Blog Archive » Steve “Snake Eyes” Jordan, MSgt Soup Sandwich’s retarded cousin

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back