Post your PICS

Jango 425

Active Hunter
Hey everyone its me I starting this thread because I needd some relly good reference for armor and somebody else might to so please post PICS of your Mando Armor please show your weapons too:jet pack

Jango Fett Open Seasons. I'm still working on my jet pack... should have it done in a couple of weeks :D My weapon is just a Hasbro Stormtrooper gun painted flat black... plan on upgrading that in the future. Oh and I have a couple of junky Rubies Westars which I probably won't upgrade, simply because this version of Jango OS doesn't really pull out his pistols much.

P1020590.jpg

100_2203.jpg
(sorry, this image was HUGE so, I just posted the link)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you could get alot of pix running in here. I think most people have completed or W.I.P. threads you could look through but, if you'd like to start a reference thread here I guess I'll play along.

my original armor, jaing skirata 1.0:
0208081517.jpg

jaing skirata 2.0, retired after helmet was autographed by karen traviss at sdcc 08:
0525081527.jpg

l_f3a8b72962e4a4581a7f6c29451d6ede.jpg

my new charater, a'den skirata 1.0:
IMG_0322.jpg

upgrade to a'den skirata 2.0:
IMG_0434.jpg

upgrade to a'den skirata 3.0:
m_75ac1701301b4706a9d6330bc92fc438.jpg

most current armor, i believe it's 3.2 or 3.3:
IMG_0704.jpg

my oldest son's original armor, ordo skirata:
IMG_0524.jpg

oldest son's current armor, kohm'rk skirata:
IMG_0699.jpg

my youngest son's 1st set of armor, prudii skirata:
IMG_0399.jpg

my youngest son's current armor, kad'ika:
IMG_0745.jpg

my WIP, Mandlore the Indomitable:
IMG_0756.jpg

LOL A'den, so many pics! All of them are great though! I wish I had such cool costumes when I was a kid!

And I love that black Mando RC!

Some awsome stuff guys, A'den your kids look like they're ready to kick some serious arse, I love it. And Synn's pic with the gungan head is so epic lol

I love the tribal on the armor Synn!

And Casius, you don't have much more before you could be 501st approved, right?

Actually 501st said my gauntlets weren't right, my vest wasn't right and my knees weren't right.... lol

Oh well, I really don't care to be honest. For one, it would be easy to add hoses to the gauntles, which is all they wanted, but I'm NOT going to get a leather vest. In the comic, it looks cloth, IF he even has a vest at all, and I'm not going to change it. The knees were a FP charity and I'm also not going to change them...

Anyway, when I get my JP finished, which is close to being done, and my new back plate, I'll just join the Mando Mercs :D

I am no good at posting pics Ill try.
I threw this armor together for halloween then I got bit by the bug.
My new helmet will get started in a week or two.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=3265486&albumID=2796695&imageID=53087976

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=3265486&albumID=2796695&imageID=53087580

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=3265486&albumID=2796695&imageID=52801794

So I think that works...?
ALso you may notice that the Armor is not sitting on the blast vest very well I am having trouble with getting snaps to stay on the TCA if any one could help I would be greatful

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back