Working on my firts "Snake Eyes new costume"

MAULFETT

Active Hunter
Ok, i have finished the second sculpture, and my second mask, it is not perfect but it is ok, this one fit almost every normal head, the first mask was too big, It tooks me a lot time and money but i like the final result. I hope you like it, as soon as finished the complete costume i will post the photos

P5280027.JPG

P5280028.JPG

P5280030.JPG

P6010086.JPG

P6010074.JPG

P6010095.JPG

P6010075.JPG

Hi, here is my snake eyes gun holster, i made it with 100% leather and by hand, to make the lacing section it is the pain in the butt, that lacing looks a lot to the real one or a least very close, i have to do it to all leather section........it will take too much time but somebody have to do it.

P7170375.JPG

P7170379.JPG

P7170377.JPG

Tremendo projecto, y me encanta. Tienes un talento increible! :eek:

(Translation: Tremendous project, and I like it. You have an incredible talent!)

Man, that's so AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
looking good there dude. Did you make the arm bands? they are the only thing i am having trouble sourcing at the moment...and to figure out how i am going to get an FN five seven.

i was thinking of going with a panther chest as well but i didn't like the idea of half sleaves...though yours look good so i might just go that route.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is one detailed thread. thanks for the link. some of those pics are awsome and and give you a great idea on what is going on. though i am having trouble with some of the components. any chance you would be willing to help me out in some way?

The costume is looking awsome mate. have you considered going for the UC sword comming out next month?

i did have a look at the archive and i down loaded all the pictures lol, it took me hours but i havn't the space to work on somthing like this. my work shop isn't set up for resins and silicone type projects. to much saw dust and metal shards. it would take me weeks to get a work space clear. then there is the lack of sculpting experiance. most of my skills are in weapons and leather fabrication...and some consept modles.

by helping me out i was hoping it would be in some form of sale or trade for the arm bands. i know i am taking the easy way out. i apologise if i am breaking any rules for sugesting such a trade out side the cargo hold.

that is one detailed thread. thanks for the link. some of those pics are awsome and and give you a great idea on what is going on. though i am having trouble with some of the components. any chance you would be willing to help me out in some way?

I too am making the arm components. I do not sculpt or do molds. I am thiking of taking a large PVC pipe and cutting it in half with attached an elastic or velcro strap to tighten it. Then I'll need to find some dart of bullet casings to create the details.For the watch, I have an old g-shock that is not working that I'll add plastic and such to it to achieve the look.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back