Chest Emblem (SECOND RUN / PAYMENT DUE)

As for now the list is closed and I am awaiting the rest of the payments, as well as crisisfilms' shipping info;).
No you're not too late:)

I will make more of these if there are any more interest.

Thanks again guys:D
Ely

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today. Very nice. I really like the weathered one as it is not the easiest thing in the world to give a white, semi-glossy decal a dull, worn look. Getting one in which this is already done is the way to go in my book. A coat or two of Dull Cote will kill the shine.

I've got my set of decals, and ready istalled. Posting pics tomorrow...I don't want to miss tonights WWE RAW! :D

Robert

Ely,

Chest embelem's arrived today.

They look even better in person!

You rock!

Jer

I just finished WWE RAW, now to business, and business is goooooood!!!...
Here are the pics of my decals installed in my second-hand, repainted, customized MB armor, decals by VashDStampede!!!Ego is right, they look awesome in person, pics makes no justice to them, somehow...plus the rest of my armor to share with everyone:

pubimage.asp

pubimage.asp

pubimage.asp

pubimage.asp

Any opinions, just say so! :rolleyes By the way, all dents and scratches are REAL, 3-paint job, following the best I could with the Reference CD from the MoM section. Thanks Vash for the decals, awesome job! ;) (y)

Robert

Robert

Thanks everyone, I'm glad a few of you got yours already, they were all mailed at the same time so the others should get there soon.

DV1: As I told you before, that's an awesome set of armor you got there. The decals are just accessories:D
I on the other hand have decals, but no armor. . . I could always just paint my chest and shoulders and stick these suckers on:love

DV1 - Nice armor, but I think you may have hi-jacked Ely's topic just a bit. ;) Also, your pics are way too big (guys with dial-up connections will be waiting days for those to load). Try scaling them down to about 600x400 or less.

Thanks

BF, thanks for the comments, and yes, I know they're big. Sorry guys for the inconvenience for those who have dial-up connection and to go a little off-topic here, just wanted to show Eli's decals on the armor...but I just kept going! :D Sometime today, I'll edit and remove a few of the pics for the benefit of a lot of guys here. ;)

Robert

I received mines today and they are perfect and good enough for me . Now it's time to continue my work on my metal armor.
Thank's ELI for the great work you did on these bad boys.

Got mine today, too!! These are excellent, Ely! I couldn't have found anything better...(y) Plus, thanks for all the extra decal goodies! :D

DV1 nice weathering on the armor but pictures are way too big, they dont fit on the screen of my laptop. :lol:
Thank God I have Cable. Still waiting for my decals VD.

Just got mine today as well, & couldn't be happier! :) They are excellent! I just gotta get myself a new set of armor now! :lol: Thanx again Eli

Decals arrived in Manila! They are awesome....thanks Ely!!
Damn, that sure was fast, bro! :)

Mardon

mlcallanta wrote:

Decals arrived in Manila! They are awesome....thanks Ely!!
Damn, that sure was fast, bro! :)

Mardon
Yeah it was:eek:, some of the guys here locally either just haven't posted yet or haven't received theirs yet.
The postal system boggles me sometimes:confused

Since this is the first time I've made these, I'm glad there was good response to them.

Dang! I missed these!

If you have any left over, or are considering another run, PLEASE put me down for some!

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back