cupluv's FPH ESB Build-up.

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
A build-up thread as requested by cupluv, a progress thread for his FPH.

Fresh untouched FPH
CIMG1756.jpg

CIMG1757.jpg

CIMG1758.jpg

CIMG1759.jpg

Helmet is primed.
CIMG1790.jpg

CIMG1791.jpg

CIMG1792.jpg

CIMG1793.jpg

Painted in silver aluminum.
CIMG1816.jpg

Right back panel is masked and painted grey. The left panel will be done soon, and then the beige layer will go on, then the dark green.
CIMG1808.jpg

Sorry about the lack of updates, had to put all projects on hold so I could get a project finished for last weekend. However this helmet build up is back in full swing.

I ended up to redo the back panel on the right side, there was an accident during paint curing and a full repaint was unavoidable. With the back panels completed, I can now start on the lower cheeks and dome.

With Flash
CIMG1925.jpg

CIMG1926.jpg

CIMG1929.jpg

Without Flash
CIMG1927.jpg

CIMG1928.jpg

CIMG1934.jpg

And the Rangefinder was completed too.
CIMG1933.jpg

just the Blasters...
--Sidewinder is currently in the process of building me one
--ESB side arm..gonna make payment to get one of Mo Jo's
--ESB side arm holster...on the list and gotta make payment

Everything else is in place
Wickebeard is doing a fabulous job on my gear
* armor
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=32149&highlight=wickedbeard

* jet pack
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=32690&highlight=wickedbeard

* weathering all soft parts

* FPH..by yours truly GCNgamer128 (Andy)

oo looks nice,

i need a little help, ive been making my own helmet, with the stencils and stuff, but the helmet seems huge on me, im not a tall chap, but i think it may be out of proportion, everything fits together fine, so everything is on the same scale, but it just seems massive, could any one give me some measurements, from their own helmets so i can compare it with mine, maybe the width and breadth of the base of the hemlet , so from front to back, and side to side

if any one could help id be very thankful.

cheers jobi

It's been a little while since I updated the thread, but it's about time to do so!

Keep in mind that the back of the helmet is painted, it just doesn't have the masking removed.

Daylight
CIMG1983.jpg

CIMG1984.jpg

CIMG1985.jpg

CIMG1986.jpg

CIMG1987.jpg

CIMG1988.jpg

CIMG1989.jpg

CIMG1990.jpg

Tunsten Light with Flash
CIMG1991.jpg

CIMG1992.jpg

CIMG1993.jpg

CIMG1994.jpg

Currently I am repainting/weathering the killstripe decals, they are getting painted the correct colour yellow, and backmisted with the orange paint on the last several kill stripes. After that, I want to add a few extra tones, plus the white acrylic blotches near the kill stripe area. One other little detail that needs to get done is to paint the borden connector on the cheek, and once I do that it will get its last coat of matte finish and it will be shipped out tomorrow afternoon!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back