WOOOT! SCORED AN AUTHENTIC US DIVERS BUCKLE!!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
On a whim i decided to search for "divers belt" on e-bay hoping maybe ill find our coveted US divers belt with the correct buckle... Not something i was actively searching for right now,but i figured id just check....well low and behold i managed to find and snag this for 33.68 including the shipping...i am stoked!

divebelt-3.jpg

divebelt-2.jpg

Not to whiz in anyone's cornflakes.... but that's not the right one though...

If you look in the wiki, that's the later model that the buckle edge is much longer. It can be worked a bit to be visually close with a grinding bit.

hey its close enough! lol i wasnt even gonna go out ofmy way to get one, but i wasntgonna pass this up! lol plus i have a dremel and tools, i can make it work! :D

haha sorry slave1pilot..for once i got lucky lol

EDIT: I just looked at the wiki, it looks the same to me bro..but honestly if it is different,i doubt anyone is going to be chasing me around with a MM ruler LOL
heres a comparison..
buckle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey its close enough! lol i wasnt even gonna go out ofmy way to get one, but i wasntgonna pass this up! lol plus i have a dremel and tools, i can make it work! :D

haha sorry slave1pilot..for once i got lucky lol

EDIT: I just looked at the wiki, it looks the same to me bro..but honestly if it is different,i doubt anyone is going to be chasing me around with a MM ruler LOL
heres a comparison..
buckle.jpg
I don't know bro, I can see this happening. Some kid will walk up to you at an event and say "well he kinda looks like Boba Fett, but the jet pack buckle doesn't look right" :lol:

:lol: it throws off the WHOLE SUIT!!!

j/k! Yeah, it is good. you can only really tell from a profile that the buckle end is a tad too long. I dont have the pic handy. Good score! Hey, I would have taken an MQ-2 if I had to! :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back