Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis NYC

runJEDIrun

Active Hunter
Just a few pics from CFF/Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis last weekend in Historic Battery Park NYC. There were a few of us that made it out to this great event and we had a blast. All are members of Empire City Garrison, I am Fett.

We also got to take a couple shots in front of The Sphere that was previously in the plaza in front of one of the Twin Towers, as you can see its pretty torn up. you can read more about it here: http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM6580

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

That is fantastic, your Fett looks brilliant and the photos are really great. I attended the great strides walk here in Richmond last week in team Luke's Troopers, no costumes this time though. Fundraising for CF is very dear to me. Thank you runJEDIrun and Empire City Garrison.

Those are some wonderful pictures! Great Jango too! Sounds like you had a good time for a great cause - What could be better? :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back