300 stuff?

Misfit2

Well-Known Hunter
I appologize for this not being SW however i'm looking for help. I wanna piece together a 300 spartan costume since my fett is done. I think im set on lid, sword, sheath and sandals. Where can I get the rest of the stuff? The 300dc forum is not accepting new members at this time...ive been trying.:cry

Thanks for any help.
-Dave

If you want a good workout, I would look at the Hugh Jackman one on bodybuilding.com... I have been doing it and can definetely tell a difference.

300dc.com/forums

Best workout regiments and training support out there, created by a member here. It is the TDH of 300 boards. The DEFINITIVE 300 Source.

Look to talking to GotMaul, he is the one who decides on registration...

Yeah as gilmore said, conntact Gotmaul on the forums here or on the RPF as he runs the site. He should be able to set you up with an account

On a side note, Gotmaul does sell the shield shins, and Seeker does the forearms, sheeth, and also hemets. Another member on 300 does the leather cod piece, and I think their are places on ebay that sell the capes

I appologize for this not being SW however i'm looking for help. I wanna piece together a 300 spartan costume since my fett is done. I think im set on lid, sword, sheath and sandals. Where can I get the rest of the stuff? The 300dc forum is not accepting new members at this time...ive been trying.:cry

Thanks for any help.
-Dave

Yeah I have the same problem trying to get on there.

Question is gotmaul on these boards?

Got Maul is 2 L33T 4 TDH

sparta.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back