Help me win stuff at work!

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
I work for a marketing company called BzzAgent. We give you free stuff! No, really...

Companies sign up for campaigns with us. They give us free products, and we pass that product on to our volunteer Agents.

Where does this benefit our clients?

Say you just got a free $100 Harmony remote control in the mail. You're going to brag to your friends, right? And there you go, talking about the product, generating honest, unscripted word of mouth marketing... arguably the best kind available.

The companies get to learn what people think of their products in the real world through surveys our agents submit, and get the benefit of people talking about their stuff. The agents get free stuff, and everyone wins.

We just launched a new section of our website... BzzScapes. The idea of BzzScapes is that it's a place for people to share information about products / brands / etc... that they love.

To help get this section started, we have a contest for employees. At the end of each month, whichever employee has the most people following his/her BzzScape wins a prize... and they are nice prizes like a 52" LCD TV, free parking/transit passes for a year, etc...

My BzzScape is, unsurprisingly, Star Wars!

Here's where you come in!

Go to http://www.bzzagent.com/ and register (it's free, and if you want to participate in the polls / campaigns / etc... those are free too, and you get cool stuff!)

Once you've registered, click the "BzzScapes" link near the top of the page, then go to the Star Wars BzzScape. Click "Follow & Add Content to this BzzScape to become a part of it.

That's all that needs to happen to help my BzzScape grow! If you want to add content too it, comment, etc... by all means, please do! Heck, create your own BzzScape if you want! The more the merrier!

mrs.slave1pilot is all over BzzAgent
Gets free stuff all the time
I'll see if she has heard of Bzzscapes

Woo! It's always cool to hear about people using us :)

When you are deep inside it's hard to really get a feel for how widespread the knowledge of the place is.

BzzScapes is shaping up to be pretty cool so far. It just launched last night, so it's the latest and greatest new thing.

Woo! It's always cool to hear about people using us :)

When you are deep inside it's hard to really get a feel for how widespread the knowledge of the place is.

BzzScapes is shaping up to be pretty cool so far. It just launched last night, so it's the latest and greatest new thing.

She does use it a lot.
We are always getting stuff in the mail from "Bumblebees"
:lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back