Man of War Studios New VII Jet Pack Kit 09'

Hey Thanks for that Cupluv..Really appreciate that :p

Weight...When I ship them overseas the total package weight is around 9 pounds. Sent one recently to Australia and shipping was $71.00 :eek:
Norway $54.00 :eek: I'm gonna have to make some adjustments on some of these far out shipping destinations :rolleyes

I'm guessing the Jet Pack weight is 6-7lbs I can get an accurate measurement this weekend.

Hope this helps,

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping to Australia $71.00. Shipping to Norway $54.00

For everything else, there's Mastercard :D

Both are top notch,i think its more a preference in design thing. i prefer the MOW pack. I have one and absolutely LOVE it! I do like the screw/wingnut attachment for the thrusters on the BM JP, but thats something that with a little work, is simple enough to encorporate into MOW's pack.

I also own a set of MOWs ESB 09 Gauntlets, and again, top notch in my book! Plus like cupluv mentioned, the communication and shipping time is almost unbeatable! MOW rocks!

Your JP look fantastic! a lot lighter than my current fibreglass/filler one! As soon as I have a few dollars to spare I'm in for one unless you have a pity the poor Aussie JP? lol
Awesome work as usual.

I'll throw my two cents in here, too, regarding the MOW pack.

I had hoped to do a full review shortly after getting it, with pics of my completed pack, however, I keep hopping from costume piece to costume piece, never finishing any of it, so who knows when my pack will be done . . .

Customer service unparralleled.

Shipping time . . . I think it arrived within 10 days. I had expected three weeks. In a hobby where you often are standing around waiting for your items, this was a breath of fresh air.

Kit quality . . . clean, clean, clean. All I can say. Very light seam line that can be taken off with very little effort. Are these rotocast?

There were a couple of details I didn't find to be accurate, but the good thing is if you have a good enough eye to spot the issues, you probably have the skills to modify. Heck, there is nothing I've ever received from anyone that I've not modified to my liking to some degree, so that isn't even an issue for me. I've gone with all sorts of metal upgrades and tweaked certain parts, so it's looking pretty sweet, even unpainted.

Cost? Forget about it! For the money, this pack is the best value going.

If you're on the fence, don't be. Put one on your Christmas list and be on your best behavior, and maybe Santa will come through for you this year!

this was the first thing i purchased for my costume. i intend on putting a review also with pictures when i paint it. the best customer service (answered my e-mails same day.) got jet pack in one week from oredering (which is very real for boba fett items). i highly recommend anyone wanting an affortable but top of the line jet pack to buy from him. super sturdy, when i opened the box i was expecting something flimsy, but what i got was a very sturdy, what you see in the pictures is what you actually get, professionally made jet pack. i sat on it and threw it on the floor (don't recommend) just to make sure it wouldn't come apart when i'm wearing it and it held without a scratch. this is the way parts for this costume should be. so glad i bought from MOW. worth every penny.

professionally made jet pack. i sat on it and threw it on the floor (don't recommend) just to make sure it wouldn't come apart

You're a wildman.

I have to know what you dropped on your bucket while wearing it to see if it would hold up. And also, is there video of this we can watch on Youtube? :lol:

Great jetpack. A little heavier than I thought by very nice. Will weigh it tonight.
DSC_0028.jpg

i put a towel on the floor outside on the concrete and sat on it, i weigh 185 lbs. then i picked it up and dropped it on the concrete. nothing happen to. built strong and tough. stupid i know if it would have broken it would have been my fault. i just want to make sure on the nights i wear this costume i can relax and enjoy myself without worrying about sitting down, moving to fast, like some fragile piece of art. i shouldn't be careful they should, i'm a bounty hunter, i'm boba fett. j/k

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back