Dengar Dengar with Fett's ESB blaster?

escho34

Hunter
I just was watching a documentary on Jedi and took a screen shot of this scene where I never notice Dengar to be holding what looks pretty close to Boba's ESB EE-3

Dengarwrongblaster.png

It's definitely not Dengars normal blaster and if you read tales of the Bounty Hunter's Boba and Dengar become buddies...:confused

Anyone?

I always wondered about that every time I watch. I don't think it is the same gun because the muzzel looks too thick but. It also looks like the stock goes straight back like a shotgun.

Dengar did have a different gun in ROTJ but its not the same as Fett's ESB rifle. Its really sort of dumb looking IMO. Just pretty much shaped like a tube with a pistol grip and stock stuck on the end. The part on top that looks like a scope is really just a rectanglular ridge.

i used to have a behind the scenes pic and it's not fett's blaster. i have no clue where to look on my hard drives for it..... i wasn't smart enough to name it something when i originally came across it.

Holy Moley! I never even SAW Dengar in The Palace before! ***?? I've seen the original 3 movies like a thousand times each! :O
:cry

Anyone got a close up pic of his back armor in that shot? I thought I saw a clearer shot somewhere and it looked like stormtrooper chest armor.

Found pic:http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=10750&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

You can see the Blaster better in this shot.

Interesting. I've seen this shot before but didn't notice that. In ESB, the back armour is much much different. He has some kinda custom backpack that's got a long rope coiled at the back

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back